Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,857 members, 7,922,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. (4311 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Lastking147:

Chai Una wicked for Nl oh
Bhet u sef too like woman see as Dem just dey shout ur name
grin just mention any girl u like in romance section and she is yours grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Now can I say I love you? angry
u free babe.... kiss
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
Omo na faaji kelele be this oh
I been dey eye bumbae1 buh she dey do yanga for me
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Lastking147:

bumbae1 oya come and collect your husband... grin una two fit sef... Lala he is a simple guy sha... grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
u free babe.... kiss
Cutehector:
Lastking147:

Lol d day wey one guy go woo me move mi heart
Na dat day heaven go open .. u know it aint gonna happen . None has succeeded .. not strong enough tongue

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
bumbae1 oya come and collect your husband... grin una two fit sef... Lala he is a simple guy sha... grin
I dont do simple . U wan mame i kill d guy grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na dat day heaven go open .. u know it aint gonna happen . None has succeeded .. not strong enough tongue
Anything can happen with cutehector by my side
I came with enough strength tongue
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

ah ah.. U wan make I cut eye for u? Just gree for am na for five minutes ... Just five minutes grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na BadBouy Dem dey like na
If u she wan kill me use ur Azz I'll gladly die grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Lastking147:

Na BadBouy Dem dey like na
If u she wan kill me use ur Azz I'll gladly die grin
Lol Sinz has taught u bad things
Una wan die ontop kitty ba
It is well grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

lol a guy doenst have to woo u directly for u to fall for him... He can decide to pull a very simple yet extraordinary stunt without making a speech and u will melt for him
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
ah ah.. U wan make I cut eye for u? Just gree for am na for five minutes ... Just five minutes grin
Wetin he wan take 5 mins do grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
lol a guy doenst have to woo u directly for u to fall for him... He can decide to pull a very simple yet extraordinary stunt without making a speech and u will melt for him
Well still waiting for that to happen
Guys r just scared of me lol grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wetin he wan take 5 mins do grin
take use touch yarnsh na.. grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Well still waiting for that to happen
Guys r just scared of me lol grin
even sinz? grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
even sinz? grin
His case different grin lol
Wait come what u mean ..
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
take use touch yarnsh na.. grin
Who yansh epp
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

His case different grin lol
Wait come what u mean ..
No matter how sophisticated a lady is, there will always be dat one nigga she is tripping for...

You know am not lying wink
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
No matter how sophisticated a lady is, there will always be dat one nigga she is tripping for...

You know am not lying wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who yansh epp
ha.. E hepp ooo... D moment I held my babe's ass ... My federal government lept for joy...
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol Sinz has taught u bad things
Una wan die ontop kitty ba
It is well grin
Lool goan sleep lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

lipsrsealed
cool I take it dat u agree wid me
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by loomer: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
As all my answers na YES, can I say I love you now?
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2017
falconey:

Do you really want me to embarrass you? you posted "wrote" Lara's was "post".

He didn't compose the article he wrote(evidently that was his) below culled from somewhere.

in Lara's, "post" signifies the message, as you know the messenger isn't always the writer.

I'm more flabbergasted as old as you are you couldn't differentiate between "write" and "post" on the internet.
I wasn't even me that day. well that's what you guys are best at. who cares anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That All Nairaland Guys Are Good In Bed? / Seven Places She Wants You To Kiss — Besides Her Lips / Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.