Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) (24008 Views)

Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One / Emma Nyra And Her Twins, Alexander & Alexandria Step Out Together (Pictures) / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by tojos(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Wow, I love those legs...I can imagine how it would be to feel what lies between those hot sexy legs kiss
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
grin lol see comments... u guys are wicked o
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
bammyphils:
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

You are using white people picture to advertise study in the Philippines...if you want to scam be professional about it..and atleast know what you are doing
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by delman88(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
ohh my God

Joke of the day :: See this local people who are afraid of Lift....Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAh9nQb8lfQ&feature=youtu.be

Its a movie
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by tribalistseun: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Ashawo.
at this point, your parents have to start looking for another baby cos your own don finish.
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2017
Yuneehk:
She's a singer and I've never heard any of her songs sad

Singing only one song doesn't make you a singer though.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2017
sisisioge:

I swear! Those are my brothers, I'm so afraid of escalators too. The regular boxed lift is fine by me though grin
lol
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Omojudy: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
ohh my God

Joke of the day :: See this local people who are afraid of Lift....Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAh9nQb8lfQ&feature=youtu.be
Why have I never thought of sitting on that stairs? It should be cool to do. cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Omojudy:

Why have I never thought of sitting on that stairs? It should be cool to do. cheesy
Lol...nasoo bro
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Fallen booby.
Chai, see finishing.... Yours still gallant mehn
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Naijahelm:
Beautiful Emma Nyra's stunning look at the Big Brother Naija Eviction show on Sunday.

Emma Nyra opened the Big Brother Live eviction show on Sunday night as she performed one of her new songs.

The all white outfit was styled by celebrity designer, Swanky Jerry.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/checkout-emma-nyra-stunning-look-at.html?m=1
Make she kukuma wear Only Pant and Bra nah ........
Coz I know understand that dress Code......
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Ashawo.
How much did u pay her when u slept with her
Or do u know anybody that did so??
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ioannes:

Singing only one song doesn't make you a singer though.
But Op said and I quote "one of her songs". Hows that only one song? grin
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
"behold the empresses has fallen"

Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Olaiya26: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Uhmmmmmm!!!! Melon

Re: Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yuneehk:

But Op said and I quote "one of her songs". Hows that only one song? grin

Haha...so true. You're right. I don't even know the person sef, I just read some commenters saying "na only one song she don sing"... Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Amanda Ebeye And Her Son, Benjamin / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.