Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. (1656 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. by celebritygists(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2017
The ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show in South Africa has continued to gather storm. Just as it has won friends there are many foes as well, too disgusted with conduct of the housemates. The recent scene where one of the housemates, Bisola gave another housemate, TTT ( Thin Tall Tony) a Mouth Gig (head) has not gone well with some people. One of such people is one Funmi Akinyode, who claims to be a member of Nigerian Single Mothers Association.
In her letter to housemate Bisola, Akinyode expressed her disappointment with her conduct for giving a married man and father of two, Thin Tall Tony a head live on TV. Her words: Dear @iambisola, we, the association of single parent are disappointed with your act on national TV few days ago. I followed you because of your presence on social media. Anytime I go through your page whenever am tired from work or bored, I can’t help but laugh and still praise you… When I now found out that you are a single mother and doing well for yourself with over 100,000 loyal followers I said to myself, Funmi, when will you get here?. After what you did, I wonder what you do on a good day when no one is watching. While you were giving someone a head on national TV, weren’t you thinking of throat cancer?Don’t you love the daughter you’re hustling for that much how she will feel when she grows up? (Even the so-called married man doesn’t even know if you have epileptic diseases and he left his private part to a total stranger.) after 10 years when your princess is all grown up, someone somewhere will bring this act of yours, and she will never forgive you for this stupid act” As expected, the Big Brother Naija reality has a long list of friends and foes. While some told the Funmi Akinyode to mind her own business, others align with her, shading the housemate the more for her alleged shameful conduct. “Why are people being so comfortable with this amount of hypocrisy? Who cares about a single mothers’ association? So what are they gonna do? excommunicate her? Where were they before she got into the house? How much have they contributed for the upkeep of herself and her child? Yeye be smelling!,” says a comment from @ lai_ajanaku

Source:www.celebritygist.xyz
http://www.celebritygist.xyz/2017/02/big-brother-naija-housemate-bisola-gets.html?m=1

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2017
That's her biz
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. by LecciGucci: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmm naija una can poke shaa
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola, Gets Stinkers For Giving Head Live. by celebritygists(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol.....wats poke there?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Robbery After A Gang Almost Snatched His N20 Million Chain(video) / Nigerian TV Presenter Copies Kim Kardashian's Look...did She Nail It? / ''Young, Boss Lady'' - Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.