Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Doctors In The House,please Advise. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House,please Advise. (616 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House,please Advise. by Cockyzy(m): 3:59am On Dec 12, 2009
*Doctors only please*Please help advice me or what could be a cause for this:After toileting,i notice there is always this s.p.e.r.mlike secretion on the tip of my Joystick and it sticky as sperm but clear.what could be the cause of this? NOTE: i have done urine analysis and doctor say am alright.
Re: Doctors In The House,please Advise. by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
you should ask your question on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html
Re: Doctors In The House,please Advise. by MCLOVIN: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
You r probably describing an emission of preseminal fluid. it is likely ur prostate is being stimulated by the act of 'toiletting' and causing this escape of fluid. A couple of Gay men have described a similar occurrence to me in past. They usually experience it after anal sex.
That isnt to say ur gay.
If ur not feeling pain fever or swelling and u ave a normal urine microscopy , u shldnt worri abt it.

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Health Care In India / The Sympoms Of Heart Attack? / Reseachers Validate Natural Routes To Male Contraception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.