Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,524 members, 7,975,084 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Girlfriend Left Me After Big Brother-miyonse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me After Big Brother-miyonse (516 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me After Big Brother-miyonse by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Miyonse said his girlfriend has abandoned him due to the roles he played while still in the show.

He said, “I’ve not seen my girlfriend since I left the big brother naija house.”

Recall that Miyonse got into a romantic relationship with fellow housemate, Tboss, when he was in the house.

He revealed he had not seen his girlfriend since he left the show being hosted in South Africa.
http://effiezy.com/career/my-girlfriend-left-me-after-big-brother-miyonse/

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After Big Brother-miyonse by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Niggah looks gay

(1) (Reply)

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! / Pastor Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Having Sex With A Minor / Some Of The Reason Why Christian Woman Will Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.