Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tips On How To Attract Any Woman At Any Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Attract Any Woman At Any Time (541 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Attract Any Woman At Any Time by Charidon: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Have you been failing considerably bad when it comes to the art of attracting women? You need to understand that such an art can not come naturally and it has to be worked upon. Taking this into consideration, I have brought together a few tips that you can work on to attract any woman at any time.

As for your very first tip to attract a woman you will have to be well dressed at all times. You need to make certain that your dressing screams class. The moment women hear class, they always come in throngs to devour you.
It is not enough for you to just dress with class but also smell classy. It would be a good investment if you can invest in a perfume brand that is on the top of the expensive perfume list. Trust me, you do not want to be dressed classy and smell like a bum who has not bathed in a week
As for your third tip, you will have to start working on your confidence level. Women in general like a man who is confident and can exude confidence in the way they walk, talk and carry themselves. So start working on this tip from the very first day.

If none of the other things come that very easy for you, then it's time for you to start read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/27/tips-on-how-to-attract-any-woman-at-any-time/

Re: Tips On How To Attract Any Woman At Any Time by sylvez(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
na who wey attracting women help

la click la ... d commenter below will complete it

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Finally Engaged? See Photosof Ring On Her Wedding Finger / Ladies… 5 Signs Your Man Is Committed To Your Relationship / One Word Discription(((exclusively Babe)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.