Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,763 members, 7,912,125 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release (34501 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by FUCKU: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
femi4:
Even this one is looking for attention

you deserve to be shot
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by FUCKU: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Adaowerri111:
who be this one again
get the message and have sex with your opinion
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by dokyOloye: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
Even this one is looking for attention
Yoruba.
So all the points the man made,including d ones that bordered on loss of human life have been reduced to "looking for attention"?
Una life dey one kind oo.
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by dokyOloye: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2017
0b10010011:
Dumb god of man

Glaring he knows nothing about the status quo.....

I will take his gibberish as a publicity stunt....

yoruba muslima.
Wetin U for talk again.
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by manchesterboy: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
That's my Papa, the great Oracle and Supreme Prophet of the Supreme God.
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Macmoni(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eledan:
Who know this man?
every christian dah cares
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Macmoni(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
LordIsaac:
All I know is that wisdom is profitable to direct. Shame to this pastor for not being this vocal during the escapades of Deziani and co.
foool
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Eledan: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Macmoni:

every christian dah cares

Maybe in ibo land
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Topgainer: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2017
manchesterboy:
That's my Papa, the great Oracle and Supreme Prophet of the Supreme God.
Yea
The spell on you is potent if you can't see that your great Papa Oracle and supreme 'Icecream' is among the end time false prophets and teachers empowered by the Beast.
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by gwama: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Topgainer:

Yea
The spell on you is potent if you can't see that your great Papa Oracle and supreme 'Icecream' is among the end time false prophets and teachers empowered by the Beast.

Topgainer, what makes you say that, do you have proofs, or it's just that you hate him for no reason. wink
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Princewell2012(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
kingthreat:

You first. Stinking ipob
Any dog that barks at me do not last long.
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by kingthreat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Princewell2012:

Any dog that barks at me do not last long.

You are bound not to last long already.as I've barked, i've bitten
Re: Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Blackfire(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
femolii:
This one na Osu son. kanu will rotten there.

and if they called u eru or iwofa, or called your father omo ale u will run to the MOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.