Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed (1179 Views)

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
When asked the reason for the sky-rolling prices of foodstuffs in the Nigerian market during the South-East Town Hall Meeting in Umuahia, Abia State, some hours ago, Minister of Information Alh Lai Mohammed placed the anomaly at the doorstep of mass looting of dollars by politicians.

It's on record that the same Lai Mohammed pinned inability of farmers to grace their farms in the northeast due to Boko Haram escapades as the reason for scarcity of food items when confronted with the same question few months ago.

To set the record straight, the looting of treasury (including hoarding of dollars in private homes) did not happen under the present adminstration hence it beats one's imagination why a bag of rice was sold for N8k in an atmosphere of "massive looting" while the reverse is the case under a government that says it's recovering loots.

Just last week the CBN went back to its vomit by reversing some of its monetary policies including the unbanning of certain import items, a decision that made the Naira to significantly rebound against the US Dollars. This points arguably to the fact that this government's lopsided and unthoughtful fiscal and monetary policies are the reason for instability in the prices of foodstuffs, not necessarily looting of treasury. Lai Mohammed should stop taking Nigerians for a ride.

6 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by phantom24: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dont mind that uuseles iimbexile called minister of info. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
CHISOS shocked
Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by BeardedMeat(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lair Mohammed is doing his work. But he should pray Buhary doesn't die in London because the cabal won't waste time in kicking his lying mouth back to his obscure town in kwara.

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by TippyTop(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lying Mohammed, so good with Lies he was named Lai.

Kontinu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by PapaBrowne(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Do they still sell padlock in the market.

Is there anyway we can contribute money to buy a very good padlock to seal this guys mouth till 2019??

The earlier the better before he infects everyone with his lying virus.

Lao Mohammed should be quarantined!

3 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
They have blamed....

GEJ

PEJ

PDP

GOD

Now

LOOTING?

Next will be TONTO

TOKE

TIWA

TOOLZ

TTT

TBOSS

And even

TELEMUNDO

Iranu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by PatriotTemidayo: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes Ofcourse........especially the looting going on right now.
Abi Na past looting you still dey blame for present food price hike? shocked
You need to see your doctor Mr Liar Muhammad. You need to take your drugs.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by Deelaw(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
I used to have much respect for elderly pple until Lie Mohammad showed up....Now I feel so much disgust.

The reverse is now d case!

I think he owes the elderly some apology...

4 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lair Mohammed is doing his work. But he should pray Buhary doesn't die in London because the cabal won't waste time in kicking his lying mouth back to his obscure town in kwara.

Why politicians jettison decency when defending their govt is utterly appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
ajepako:
They have blamed....

GEJ

PEJ

PDP

GOD

Now

LOOTING?

Next will be TONTO

TOKE

TIWA

TOOLZ

TTT

TBOSS

And even

TELEMUNDO

Iranu

Until there's nothing to blame again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Yes Ofcourse........especially the looting going on right now.
Abi Na past looting you still dey blame for present food price hike? shocked
You need to see your doctor Mr Liar Muhammad. You need to take your drugs.....

Thank you.
The shameless agbaya should cover his head in dust but he has no integrity to do such.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729270_fbimg1463576522480_jpeg1cdbdca1a64e01477696c4d9516aebf9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by tollyboy5(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
imfact I don't know who is two faced whenever I'm reading his report always confusing

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Deelaw:
I used to have much respect for elderly pple until Lie Mohammad showed up....Now I feel so much disgust.

The reverse is now d case!

I think he owes the elderly some apology...

Forgive him.
Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by BrutalJab: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
How will this man children feel after hearing the lies their father tell?

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by Deelaw(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
OLADD:

Forgive him.

Not me, its d elderly generation dat needs to 4give him for shamelessly disgracing and ridiculing their generation b4 their grand children undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
You again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
BrutalJab:
How will this man children feel after hearing the lies their father tell?

Honestly, I don't know how they get along with him. I do have the same thought too.

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by Lanretoye(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
this man never pass one information since he was appointed minister.

1 Like

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lanretoye:
this man never pass one information since he was appointed minister.

He has been passing wrong information. That's why he's called minister of misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by loomer: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Na to catch this man beat am well well be the best solution for the country.
Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2017
loomer:
Na to catch this man beat am well well be the best solution for the country.

Haba bros. Too wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Looting Responsible For Skyrocketing Prices Of Foodstuffs-Lai Mohammed by loomer: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
OLADD:

Haba bros. Too wrongs don't make a right.

I dey tell u truth. Who be mumu for him eyes?

Na beating fit all these politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Welcome PDP House Of Reps Member Into APC Secretariat In Uyo. PICS / "The Osinbajo That I Know" - Ebun-olu Adegboruwa / El-rufai Goes To School - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.