Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. (2158 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by AK6464(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Never lie to your Pastor, Your Lawyer and your Doctor

9 Likes

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by sexy74(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
my brother, flesh and blood. did not reveal this to you but our Heavenly Father.
Be properly guided.

2 Likes

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by AntiWailer: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
What are you scared about ?

What are you doing wrong ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
What are you scared about ?

What are you doing wrong ?

I am scared about telling her my private thought and not knowing that a third party is in the loop. I don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
sexy74:
my brother, flesh and blood. did not reveal this to you but our Heavenly Father.
Be properly guided.

Alright sir.
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
AK6464:

Not in all cases oo.

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by thunderfiremods(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
bro firstly...y u take her fone

u could jst call nd tell her ur opinion about her openness wit d pastor
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
I see nothing wrong here. Is not like she's dating the pastor and secondly if you two were to be wedded, don't you think you'll still do counselling and that's also termed as "having a third party" in your affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
thunderfiremods:
bro firstly...y u take her fone

u could jst call nd tell her ur opinion about her openness wit d pastor

Taking my girl(s) phone' have saved me from the trap of runs gals and oloshos.
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Headlesschicken(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin Nigga never go tru a woman's phone,n if u rly care about her like u said n wanna settle down wiv her,then never hide yuh findings from her,cos wen it all boils down to a fight, u wld just vomit d whole thing you ve been keeping inside,in a hurtful way....
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
You are right to be worried. Girls are more prone to manipulations and brainwashing by third parties. Next you know, the pastor will tell her you're not meant for her and God has revealed her husband to him and all that stuff and she'll buy it.

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simongm:
Hi Nairalanders, my Fiancée is a corp member serving in one of the southern state.
I paid her a visit last week and as a smart guy i had to check her phone to know the latest update about her through her msgs and chats.

So, there is this chat of hers that caught my attention, and that was the one she had with her pastor.
The pastor asked her when she will be through with service(NYSC) and her next step after service, then later ask her when she would settle down.

Surprisingly, i discovered that my girl was too open to her pastor in that conversation, to the extent that she told him everything about me.

I am really scared of her now and i have determine not to tell her any important info about myself... including the plans i have for her.
Because, i hate third party opinion about us. please is it okay if i discuss my findings with her and my stand?

I believe say na chop and clean mouth u won do ,if u won de committed why u de fear.well I de like dis de look u

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
You are right to be worried. Girls are more prone to manipulations and brainwashing by third parties. Next you know, the pastor will tell her you're not meant for her and God has revealed her husband to him and all that stuff and she'll buy it.

Agreed!

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by ikp120(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bros, I beg you, don't ever confide in that girl again. She is VERY porous. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I see nothing wrong here. Is not like she's dating the pastor and secondly if you two were to be wedded, don't you think you'll still do counselling and that's also termed as "having a third party" in your affairs.

too much openness is bad ....
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Call her and explain things to her,ladies are too fragile to manipulations,they don't just know when to keep kwayet,her response will determine your next line of action.all this pastors sef
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
op why u scared? abi u wan jus chop and clean mouth? grin u dont need to be worried if she told her pastor about u except maybe u just wwant to shag her and dump.

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Simongm(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
lefulefu:
op why u scared? abi u wan jus chop and clean mouth? grin u dont need to be worried if she told her pastor about u except maybe u just wwant to shag her and dump.

No oo, i wan marry her na, no be to chop n clean mouth parol oo
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
I just don't like guys who are extremely too secretive...they usually die alone and in ignorance....for a girl you wanna marry i think it's necessary you let her know somethings about you, i mean things like your health, future plans, family background...and your pastor should be there as a guide and spiritual cover over your heads(you and your fiancee).
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Simongm:

No oo, i wan marry her na, no be to chop n clean mouth parol oo
den u no suppose fear na cheesy
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Most women see their pastor as their god.
Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by august2224(m): 3:11am On Jul 02, 2017
OP, u should b glad she didnt deny u- she affirmed that u are in a relationship wit her (to someone she respects, her pastor) and u are sad. if u had chats indicating 'olosho' tendencies, u'l b here ranting about girls and fake luv. she luvs u

1 Like

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by seunny4lif(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2017
AK6464:
Is the pastor the Governnor ?
Lawyer no prob
Doctor no prob
Wetin concern pastor for there ?

Re: Between My Fiancée And Her Pastor. by Majesticniyi(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2017
I couldn't stop shaking my head for this op while reading this. Like someone said up there, it's not like you saw her flirting o....you saw a chat where she's affirming her commitment to you and that's to her pastor for that matter.

I don't imagine myself getting married to a lady that has no spiritual covering over her head. Like my friend once said, a girl who has no one she's spiritually responsible to has no business being in a relationship...marriage simply shifts the spiritual responsibility to her husband (and this is not about seeing the person as her God). If I am to guess right, you aren't a very spiritual person and so something just irks you about her being spiritually responsible. Maybe you are scared you might be invited for a chat with the pastor or you just think she might start divulging details about your sexual romps with her.

Bro, relax. Your girl is on point. Girls dey spiritual, guys will Complain....girls do runs, guys will still complain again.

(1) (Reply)

Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions / Big Back Side That Will Make You Cum / I Was His Sidechick But He Was My Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.