Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) (52390 Views)

Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by AkilahPrime: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bossforeva:
Lol. I remember Mr. Ohajimkpo that taught us Further Maths in Secondary School. If he ask a question, and no answer it hot 6 at the back for everybody. You don't allow your Pen slip and fall to the ground. That's my only remembrance of 50 human beings in a place breathing but as silent as the dead.
Floreat!!!
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm still in love with that subject. The harder the sweeter!
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by flamingREED(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
A maths teacher finally steps in.
Today I taught
SS2 - TRANSFORMATIONAL GEOMETRY
SS1 - CALCULATIONS INVOLVING PLANE SHAPES
JSS3 - FACTORISATION OF Q. EXPRESSION
JSS1 - NUMBER BASES.

Tell your kids that if they must excel in mathematics,
The secret lies much in the early mastery of their time-table.

We can take off from there.

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
oloriLFC:
He should be prepared to kill cos I know i'll top the list sad
and someone said ladies can handle maths perfectly more than the guys¿¿¿
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by 4ureyesonly: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bossforeva:
Lol. I remember Mr. Ohajimkpo that taught us Further Maths in Secondary School. If he ask a question, and no answer it hot 6 at the back for everybody. You don't allow your Pen slip and fall to the ground. That's my only remembrance of 50 human beings in a place breathing but as silent as the dead.

Your last statement got my ribs crackling
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by joinnow: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mine was further Maths
Person never perfect for Math naso dey join further maths simply because we dey A class

The Teacher can chew gworoo(kola) for africa.
whenever he is coming shocked na so guys go they vamoose through window me too included
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
hardbody:

For the first time this year, you made sense. Continue to grow in wisdom. My maths wasn't exceptionally bad but when I went in for masters, i realised thar i was gifted enough to have made a first class in maths if I had taken it as a single honours course. It's so logical a course that if teachers knew to impact, students will do very well.

I have complimented you ooo, don't turn it to a fight.

Lol.
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Funpeter: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
proudly mathematics and further maths teacher.

Thou the beating has reduce drastically unlike before.

please anybody with the cowbell maths competition past questions should contact me

Adegokekehinde64@gmail.com
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by alex81(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Do you think everyone on nairaland is 24?
I know ladies don't like hearing dat word.
no vex. it wasn't intentional. just reflex.

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by fckmn24seg(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
frankobaba:
I laff
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Malawian(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Tommorrow, am going to look for a simultaneous equations and see if i can still solve it. Person don dull finish as him dey hussle money.
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2017
AkilahPrime:

Floreat!!!
in Aeternum.
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Bossforeva:
u must b an alumni of St Charles Onitsha...dat man made me to hate further maths
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Dera100:

u must b an alumni of St Charles Onitsha...dat man made me to hate further maths
ya bro.
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2017
My maths teacher nor knw buk,hit like if urs was dull
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Culin:
Maths was my favorite subject in sec school, biology was my most hated and feared.
Me too my sister, I hated biology with unequal passion... Loved Maths with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2017
fasterwell:

So after every every, how many of them marry?

marry me? no one oooo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / Jamb Fixes Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.