Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital (435 Views)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Please Who Also Received A Text From Ken Consult Abuja? / I Need Advise For A Federal Government Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital by michaelo2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
hello fellow naira landers please how do I get to Jon ken hospital bariga from ketu
Re: Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital by michaelo2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
anybody please
Re: Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital by joeyztime(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
enter ikorodu road (stick to the right side of the lane) then drive into the oworoshoki road (under oworoshoki sign) it will curve right into a straight road (it will take you past alapere, ogudu and ifako. once you pass iyana ifako, get ready to slow down a bit enter the next right junction (a narrow ascending road leading into ifako interior) ask for how to get to Diya street and then jolad hospital. park at jolad hospital (it's location borders ifako and bariga) and ask for directions to Jon ken (you cant drive to Jon ken because it's a one way road). I hope this helps.
Re: Urgent : Need Advise On How To Get To Jon Ken Hospital by michaelo2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
joeyztime:
enter ikorodu road (stick to the right side of the lane) then drive into the oworoshoki road (under oworoshoki sign) it will curve right into a straight road (it will take you past alapere, ogudu and ifako. once you pass iyana ifako, get ready to slow down a bit enter the next right junction (a narrow ascending road leading into ifako interior) ask for how to get to Diya street and then jolad hospital. park at jolad hospital (it's location borders ifako and bariga) and ask for directions to Jon ken (you cant drive to Jon ken because it's a one way road). I hope this helps.
thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job / Recruitment Executives At An International Professional Services Firm / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.