Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,002 members, 7,970,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Must Read Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 (4299 Views)

Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 by muyi001: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Few weeks later, everything went back to normal, even though i was still surprised my stepfather could say such to my mother.I was confused, is he using me against my mother or using me as bait? Are they playing games with me cos i just don’t get it. Only time will tell, my stepfather although didn’t talk aboung happened, and he was still having s*x with me as usual, but he seems honest cos he’s so caring and all that. Maybe i shouldn’t think about it anymore, i’m sure he loves me, i’m sure he does.

Alero the new housemaid living with us already, she was handy, cool girl, i do give her things, buy her things and all that.Daniel on the other hand was still keeping malice with me, should i say i’m theone keeping malice with him, we stopped talking andhe wouldn’t stop bringing that slut to the house to spite me, i just had to ignorehim, he doesn’t worth it, i need cut ties with him. He’s a fool, a big fool and a slowpoke.Honestly, i don’t really knowwhy i’m keeping malice withhim, i guess i’m jealous and moreover he betrayed me, he was suppose to break upwith the girl atleast not to bring her to the house.

The problem is he wouldn’t stop bringing her to the house, the one that pained me pass, God, i couldn’t sleep for days, Daniel hurt me so bad. I never believed he would do that…..I was in the sitting room with my stepfather watching a movie and the next i heard was a noise coming from upstairs, the noise was just too much.Me: What is going on? I hope he’s not beating his girlfriend?Stepfather: This doesn’t sound like they are fighting. Maybe they won lotteryAll of a sudden Mariam ran downstairs screaming, whatis wrong with the fool? She was indeed happy, why the noise?Mariam: Yes, oh my God.

Stepfather: What happened, what is the excitement all about?Mariam: He proposed, Daniel proposed…Pro what?She showed us her engagement ring, flaunting it, Daniel was also coming downstairs, all smile.Stepfather: Wow, congratulations, finally?

Daniel proposed to the bit*ch? I was so hurt, it was like they poured hot water on my body, i didn’t interfere, i couldn’t say anything than to pretend to be watching the movie.My stepfather got up and hugged her, rubbish, how old are they that they are getting engaged.Stepfather: Omolola, won’t you congratulate them?Me: Huh! What? Oh okay, congrats, i hope it leads to marriage ooo.

Complete the reading of Season 5 Episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/26/must-read-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-21-season-5-episode-1/

Did you miss Season 1 to Season 4, Read the complete Season 1 to Season 4 Here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Source: www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. / Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING / Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.