Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (52076 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by streetzdreamz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
and you"l think this forum is filled with Intelligent minds, 90% of y'al are plain dumb!!!! not all job interviews requires a corporate dress code, even at that, his interviewers questioned his attire and he gave a simple response which was okay by them, what then is you peoples headache in the whole scenario?? bl**dy fools claiming sophistication in the most trivial things, @ op I wish you nail the job, and don't let the negative vibes from this never do wells affect your goals.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by skillz111(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol don't you think you looks different baba I hail ooo
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by rapsodi6(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
talk true na driver work you go apply for
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Zinny25(f): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Lai Lai
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by JVLI(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

How many lies in one post? grin
i did not lie. what i have seen are real. They are life experiences. Just because you never come in contact with such doesn't mean they did not happen. whether you believe it or not, doesn't change the fact that what i said happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.