Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (74014 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by veacea: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Baba don dey use feeding bottle abi na wetin be that beside him?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Enemyofpeace: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Na only this cloth baba carry go London?
the thing tire me o, the cloth sef na okrika cloth

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by potent5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
And why is he always carrying that phone like he's doing some endorsement advert for one 'phoney' company. hahaha
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by saraphina(f): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Pheeeew! Thank God. cheesy
whatever that means...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
veacea:
Baba don dey use feeding bottle abi na wetin be that beside him?
na feeding bottle na, baba have turn to bomboi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by sleeknick: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Do you know President .M. buhari is a nairalander and he is reading your posts right now? angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by veacea: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
na feeding bottle na, baba have turn to bomboi

Baba na bomboi!!!. No more Za oza room
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by veacea: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
sleeknick:
Do you know President .M. buhari is a nairalander and he is reading your posts right now? angry

Make I run comot like this

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by yinkslinks(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
This was taken when all those visited too from this one clothe. This man is really sick and can't continue as president.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by sleeknick: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
veacea:

Make I run comot like this

No worry i don already write ur name.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Bigwig1: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=LAFO post=54115708]Na only this cloth baba carry go London?

Na this kind clothe person dey wear when you dey purge [/
Che Baba don dey drink feeding bottle or Wat is dis on d stool? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wait o, is it that is only this cloth buhari has in London?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by veacea: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
sleeknick:
grin

No worry i don already write ur name.

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Afribest(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You indeed hungry.... hungry for wisdom and understanding
wisdom and understanding is now 1dollar = 400naira! Everything in the country double by 200percent. Clone like you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Noblemarce: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Photoshopped hadiza and others with the one clothed buhari always appearing on net. Mumu people. [color=#990000][/color]. undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by duketerry22(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is seriously not funny anymore is he always gonna be dressed in the exact same attire each time a picture is posted
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by auggie340(f): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oops...He's damn ill mehn...the "hale and hearty" talks are obviously lies...if I were family, I'll advise you resign & get you a personal nurse...Old age should be spent with your family, reminiscing on old times...well fortunately, I ain't family...the choice is yours
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by no1madman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bugarri no dey wear boxers. . .
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am beginning to suspect these pictures they keep releasing one after the other were actually taken within a day or within a few days. And then they kept them to be releasing one by one to fool Nigerians.

I will never wish another human being death but I wish they come out clean with us. That constant yellow gown he wears and the lack of live video evidence is very suspicious. Hian!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Na this kind clothe person dey wear when you dey purge
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Princedapace(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense

Thunder fire anyone supporting this.. I don't know how we reason in Nigeria..

I av long lost hope in this country making it big! Like, no country does the poo we do here..

So, among all candidates in Nigeria, the only person we saw to elect was someone who will always travel out of Nigeria for medical leave?

What pains me most is that his supporters don't see anything wrong with this poo! So u all are happy that the person we elected has gone on medical leave countless time.. I'm speechless..

Every time, they will bring out one yeye picture like that and show to us.. This country is the most annoying country on earth. Like seriously, who does this? If he can't speak to Nigerians, he should go to hell with his pictures. What should we do with these pictures?

So, we should be jumping that our elected president is always going on medical leave, eh? Bleep this country, aswear! This is why we are backward, because everything is seen in the angle of hate! Hate has covered most of us from reality. On a serious note, what PMB is doing is crapy and annoying.. So we elected u to be resting for more than one month abi? Nonsense.. Naija is a lost place.. Forget it, just pray for God to bless ur own hustle.. As for naija, tribalism, hate and religion have finished this great country.. Make we call a spade a spade, Buhari is not fit to rule this complex country.. I am not PDP, and I am not APC.. Bleep the both parries.. Who political party epp?

U stood under the sun for hours only to elect someone who is always on medical leave and someone who is resting in another man's land for over a month now and sees no reason to apologize to Nigerians.. And even see no reason to address them..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bleep all the leaders of this country.. Bleep obasanjo, Bleep Obi, Bleep GEJ, Bleep Buhari, Bleep Tinubu.. Bleep em allllllllllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by gawu1: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
If the vegetable thing could put over 180m people in suspense, it means he is greater than over 180m people. Your supposed father would kill himself to be like him, but no way. The position is not for imbeciles.
I used to think hates come from hell.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by HowWriter(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
#WehDoneSir
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lilimax:
Chai Nairalanders! Was expecting to see this comment on sighting the feeding bottle grin
but look am nah,,
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by uzuede4(f): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Na this kind clothe person dey wear when you dey purge
My dear, no be small tin o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by PDJT: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol. Is he hiding his face from Nigerians? grin
Can this happen in any decent country/nation?

Nigeria is really a zoo.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]You indeesd hungry.... hungry for wisdom and understanding
[/s]
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by jojo1415: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!!

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
The truth will out
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Finest007: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abeg.our presido no dey change clothes?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by smashad(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
na him official jalabia b dissss..... chai., We v tire for dis particular cloth in all fake pics. presidency lie With sense
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omsal84(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
This baba's clothe is wash and wear.can't they buy another one for him in London? How long more is he still going to wear it? Baba change clothe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.