Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (105467 Views)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
Jelal0007:
High 5 for ur stupid!ty. Your ignorance is really laughable, What has the president's health issues has 2do with extrajudicial killings? Whose extrajudicial killing did he order;ur mothers'? U're just a typical example of why they say d Nigerian educational sector has failed. Demented sh!t head like you. Chew on that!!!
[/s]

Lol. See this skunk!
You and Buhari, the vegetable, should get a room.
He and Nigeria shall know no peace and good health. The spirits of those people extrajudicially murdered by Buhari and people like you, will forever hunt your souls!
Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by LordOfNaira: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:

The falsification of age by that fraud is obvious to any discerning mind. I have a family member that was a young man during the war and he is already in his 80s today, but a major in the Nigerian army during same war is still claiming 74yrs. Only in Nigeria.
Buhari is a fraudster!

Just look at you. Have you seen Buhari's picture during the war?

Moreover, you have to be specific when you use the words "young man"

Your family member could have been forty then.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
LordofNairaland:

It is you who has no value going up and down enjoying bad news concerning the president. Watch it, young man or Ayilala will use you to mop my floor.
[/s]

Skunk, I don't read those nonsense you type up there!
Go get a job!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
Jelal0007:
Ur ignorance is laughable. What has buhari's health got to do with national security? Whose extrajudicial killing did he order? Your mothers'? Demented sh!t head.
[/s]

Skunk, go get a life!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by LordOfNaira: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Skunk, I don't read those nonsense you type up there!
Go get a job!

Your English is just as awful as your brain. Get going, you simpleminded idiot!!!
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by dckng16(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Topestbilly:
"doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

So Baba sef use football age

Anyways, speedy recovery.
And this act is equivalent to Corruption... smiley Get well soon baba

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by petitejolie(f): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2017
funny! old man DAT age falls sick nd ure wishing him quick recovery. u shud be praying for a smooth sailing home.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
LordofNairaland:

Your English is just as awful as your brain. Get going, you simpleminded idiot!!!
[/s]

Get away, shirtlifter!
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Richvine(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
May God Almighty Grant him quick recovery.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by unclejb2(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am a strong supporter of APC and President Buhari but i must say i am 'highly' disappointed that they are playing 'hide and seek' with the 'true' state of Mr presidents health. angry angry
you were one of those gullible supporters who were deceived by APC that Buhari is a saint. Kpele!!
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ephi123(f): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:

The falsification of age by that fraud is obvious to any discerning mind
. I have a family member that was a young man during the war and he is already in his 80s today, but a major in the Nigerian army during same war is still claiming 74yrs. Only in Nigeria.
Buhari is a fraudster!

Which is a crime. Especially for a political office holder.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Jelal0007(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Skunk, go get a life!
NitWit.....I already do. Go get some sense in2 ur skull and perhaps go back 2 primary school 2 learn comprehension.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Jelal0007(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Lol. See this skunk!
You and Buhari, the vegetable, should get a room.
He and Nigeria shall know no peace and good health. The spirits of those people extrajudicially murdered by Buhari and people like you, will forever hunt your souls!
Amen!!
Ouch,someone sounds bitter. Eyyah,take ur pathetic life elsewhere. U're too disgusting.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Jelal0007(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
freeze001:

I cannot burn scarce sympathy on a group of demons determined to hold an entire country to ransom because of power! No sir I'm not a hypocrite and my children will learn not to suffer the witch to live. Why am I expected to expend goodwill when none is directed my way? Get real please!
Hmmm,u must be really frustrated. I think u need 2c a therapist 4 ur own good. And get ur head examined too.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by kjhova(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
PDJT:

The falsification of age by that fraud is obvious to any discerning mind. I have a family member that was a young man during the war and he is already in his 80s today, but a major in the Nigerian army during same war is still claiming 74yrs. Only in Nigeria.
Buhari is a fraudster!

Dude, on this one, you are not very correct oh.

During the same war you quoted, people your grand father's age were NCOs while 26yrs' old boys like Nzeogwu were already majors. Army seniority nor be by age oh.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:
One source said Mr. Buhari’s treatments had been compounded by his age, which his UK doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

Whenever you complain that Buhari is too old to rule nigeria, zombies be like "these Ipod yoots support Trump and Atiku who are 70" and i laugh at their mumuness. Who told these zombies that bubu is still in his 70s?? A man who joined army without certificate, and you think he did not also cheat with fake age?? Bubu na Ancestor
I hope you can do your father like this
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by freeze001(f): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
Hmmm,u must be really frustrated. I think u need 2c a therapist 4 ur own good. And get ur head examined too.

Sounds like exactly what u need especially when u have decided to become an advocate for a totally lost and deceitful cause. I have given u a diagnosis for free: hypocrisy. Lose it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by kjhova(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Many morals I pick from this story:

1) Sahara Reporters is a very bold and seriously independent news agency. Every time they come with a scoop that is ruinous to PDP, wailers wail them away as propaganda while zombies form DF. When the report goes the opposite way, wailers hail while zombies form AT!

Verdict: SR is honest while professional zombies/wailers are not.

2) PMB is truly sick and more likely not coming back to office in a healthy capacity. Pastor Osinbajo, watch your back and learn "how to move in a room full of vultures"! PMB is your man and you can vouch for his loyalty...but the cabal, you cannot tell!!

3) I am vindicated in my previous arguments that for an administration which rolled into power on the back of integrity, lying about the president's health is self defeating. How will Femi spin this now?

4) Buhari's age differential is inconsequential as almost all Nigerian professionals have adjusted their ages at some point or another. If you are gainfully employed, put your hands up if you are not aware that this is the case in this country.

5) A certain Mr. Tinubu at Bourdillon has been served aces for cards again! Jagaban, this is the closest you have been to your coveted presidency. Show 'em what you got.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Hafeezson(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Nawawo! So u mean he is above 80. Nna that his sickness is not what it is, is over age sickness. Any way wish u speed recovery BABA
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
The voice of the suffering masses has been heard by God, what more can I say?

If you claim to truly love Baba Buhari, please advice him to step down, there's no use struggling to rule, if he resigns he will live longer but if he insists on holding onto power, he will have to leave it very soon.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Patto5050(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2017
IS BETTER YOU ASK FOR FORGIVNESS FROM GOD FOR KILLING HIS CHILDREN, THEN YOU WILL BE OK AGAIN.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by WorldRichest: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:
One source said Mr. Buhari’s treatments had been compounded by his age, which his UK doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

Whenever you complain that Buhari is too old to rule nigeria, zombies be like "these Ipod yoots support Trump and Atiku who are 70" and i laugh at their mumuness. Who told these zombies that bubu is still in his 70s?? A man who joined army without certificate, and you think he did not also cheat with fake age?? Bubu na Ancestor

Your young brother, the greatest youth from the South-East and South-South, the ineffectual buffoon was there with his youthful age for several years, what did he do? He shared our resources among his gang of 40 thieves. Never again, shall Nigeria be ruled by thieving youths. When honest youths come forward, we shall give them the chance.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by byteem: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Topestbilly:
"doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

BUT THATS NOT NEWS NAAA.. IF A CAREER CIVIL SERVANT TELLS U HE IS 50 .. JUST ADD 10 TO THAT TALLY AND U GET HIS REAL AGE..

ALL CIVIL SERVANTS DO IT AND THE ARMY IS NO EXECEPTION... THE MAN WAS IN THE ARMY AND A CAREER CIVIL SERVANT .. THEY ARE REDUCE THEIR AGE TO EXTEND TIME OF SERVICE FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN.. SO WE ALL KNOW PMB IS OVER 80... ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE IS JUST A MISCHIEF MAKER. ..

ABEG BABA REST VERY WELL .. WE ARE FINE .. TAKE ALL THE TIME U NEED ...
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Pauly88: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmmm.. Prostate cancer, dats a serious one o. According to my uncle who is a medical doctor, the chances of success in an operation of prostate cancer is like 99 to 1 here in nigeria mayb 98 to 2 in europe which is very bad. N if these sahara reporters r telling the truth it then mean we should not b expectin mr. Buhari to come back to his position for a long long time. And whats dis one i read abt mr. Buhari's health situation getting worse anytime his wife is around. I think smthng must b really wrong in the first family.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by thexzy(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2017
The power of Affidavit in naija is spreading like ebola. Because with it you can use it to scam your way into anywhere. Since when this affidavit came into law, people have misused it, abuse it and done all manner of things with it and the court that issues out this stuff just don't investigate the truth in whatever case one brings to them for treatment. I won't be surprised if told that Akpos great grand father is only but 30years old cozz is possible in Naija. #NaijaAndFalsification
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Pauly88: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your young brother, the greatest youth from the South-East and South-South, the ineffectual buffoon was there with his youthful age for several years, what did he do? He shared our resources among his gang of 40 thieves. Never again, shall Nigeria be ruled by thieving youths. When honest youths come forward, we shall give them the chance.

you talk as if u hv a say when it comes to choosing the next leader of dis country nigeria. I wonder wat effect ur insignificant one vote or even the vote of ur whole village can have in choosing a new leader. U no go keep quiet n focus on ur life instead of talking trash.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by tommysparks: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am a strong supporter of APC and President Buhari but i must say i am 'highly' disappointed that they are playing 'hide and seek' with the 'true' state of Mr presidents health. angry angry
my brother don't loose faith, the president has ways said he is hale and hearty. Even pastor Osibanjo and pastor femi Adesina said the president is hale and hearty
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by iluvdonjazzy: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Why is it so difficult for him to step down?
left for him, he is ready to step down, but for his die hard aids woult allow him, especially his cousin, MAMMAN DAURA.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
Jelal0007:
Ouch,someone sounds bitter. Eyyah,take ur pathetic life elsewhere. U're too disgusting.
[/s]
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by PDJT: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
Jelal0007:
NitWit.....I already do. Go get some sense in2 ur skull and perhaps go back 2 primary school 2 learn comprehension.
[/s]
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Prinzyy: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/25/factions-around-president-buhari-jostle-control-his-medical-story-spin-different-stories
Even @ over 80 the old phool is still a bigot when he finally dies he will enjoy many disvirgind virgins in hell fire
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin grin
Are you a learner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.