Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,229 members, 7,970,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her (1292 Views)

My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Kindeed(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Love nwantinti until u probably get syphilis..
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Gurumaharaji(m): 1:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Change style, go doggy where there would be less contact but deep penetration
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by linearity: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Go for an STD checkup and don't play Russian roulette with your life and future.

Moreso, if you love her and don't want to lose her, then doing an STD test with haste, will be the best option right now, as you will then be in a better position to alert her to any problem should the result say so; this way, she can commence the necessary treatment.....and the tests are not expensive and can be done anonymously...

[Hint]
book an appointment in a city/hospital where the likelihood of you seeing/meeting a familiar face is next to nothing.

A stitch in time saves life...enuff said!

There is this other thread https://www.nairaland.com/3654040/3million-nigerians-living-hiv-aids, which indicates that, individuals living with HIV in Nigeria have hit 3mil, am not in anyway saying this is the case here....but my point is, if the rate of HIV is that high, think of how higher the rate of the other STDs will be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2017
^^^^^ do just that
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 28, 2017
That's a good sign. Try sucking too
grin grin
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Kindeed:
We have been dating for like 3 months now. I observed that each time we had sex I get skin diseases in my groins after 2 to 3 days. After applying antifungal/antibacterial cream it will vanish.

I'm afraid the relationship my crashed but I love thia girl so much, I don't want to loose her...... How do I resolve this guy's.

I'll appreciate your help......
simply take "oboyendunfloxacin" that was what I took when I love someone too much too!
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2017
gonorrhea awaits u#kwantinue undecided
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Then stop having sex with her shikina
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by olac21(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Don't you make use of protection??
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Treat her infection if you love her.

1 Like

Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by MummyIMadeIt: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
obobi be lyk say u don jam Mr. HERPES grin

I OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO THE HERPES WORLD..............WELL ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SORT OF INFECTION IS THAT IT AINT DEADLY, AND ONLY SHOWS ITSELF BY MANIFESTATION...

BUT GO DO STD TEST SHA TO CONFIRM WEDA NA HIM OO
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Kindeed(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
obobi be lyk say u don jam Mr. HERPES grin

I OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO THE HERPES WORLD..............WELL ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SORT OF INFECTION IS THAT IT AINT DEADLY, AND ONLY SHOWS ITSELF BY MANIFESTATION...

BUT GO DO STD TEST SHA TO CONFIRM WEDA NA HIM OO

Not Herpes. I've reported to the doc. He said my body is reacting to her vir**na fluid.

He Advised that I should always be on protection.

1 Like

Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by nursennenny(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
You would have used the time you spent typing all this to visit a hospital.
Or were you expecting any other advice?
Just passing tho

1 Like

Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Greenbullet(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Take bo-okofloxacin to protect your self.
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kindeed:

Not Herpes. I've reported to the doc. He said my body is reacting to her vir**na fluid.

He Advised that I should always be on protection.
Did this your doctor carry out an STD test on the both of you to conclude your body is reacting to her vaginal fluid?.

Please you two should go have an STD test together and treat together if you must continue with your unprotected sex. Also not forget the economy is hard to father a child.

1 Like

Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Treat her infection if you love her.
He isn't excluded.
Re: Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
make una two go hospital ooooo.std tinzs

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Sell Sex For €5 In Napoli,Italy / Anyone Based In The U.S.? / Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.