Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC (29596 Views)

Northkorea Send Warning To Nigeria Over Mockery Of Their Leader -nigerians React / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Cire80:
$25 per barell? I think that happened in planet hell where you went to spend your vacation. Did Satan eject you?

Yeah it was not that low.... but it did get to $28 per barrel this time last year
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by jegz25(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2017
intelligent people have spoken... we all know d reasons behind recession, but some people in other part of d country will never agree... just saying

2 Likes

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Cire80: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Other countries struggled but Nigeria didn't struggle. All the suffering and hardship happening in Nigeria is not struggle. But countries like Iran, Iraq, Canada Saudi Arabia and Russia struggled. Nice Logic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2017
God bless PMB

Politicians care abt next election but a true leader care abt next generation

PMB is a leader though with some flaws, I wonder what would have been d fate of nigeria if some people,s hero has remained in power (pun intentended)

It's time to diversify d economy, coz a time like this will come again but how prepared we are, will determine our survival

Cc: ngeneukwenu, omekalives, sarriki, modath, passing shot, madridguy, hungerbad etc ur support keeps the govt going

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by uvalued(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2017
does he have neck...oh nahinhead carry join hin body so
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by udees: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
There is no time oil price was 25 dollars per barrel in the last two years--the least was 36 to 38 dollars
PassingShot:

At $25 per barrel, it was not worth dying for. That was the message.

Now that it's going up, it's good news for us since it remains the major dollar-earner for the nation.

After all, it is our oyel wey baba God give us. cool cool cool
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Tisham20(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
grin story story
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by LordOfNaira: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
So many things said but nothing to hold on to

There is hope to hold on to!!!

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Kingspin(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2017
We get mouth pass
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by enshi(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2017
All these good news is Simply because a Christian has assended the throne of leadership.....

The nigeria mantle has never faired well under any muslim
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by overhypedsteve(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
So many things said but nothing to hold on to
what of your Di(k? surely you can hold on to that. oh you are female. truly nothing to hold on to cry
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Delusion. Baba God gave you desert, not oil.
PassingShot:

At $25 per barrel, it was not worth dying for. That was the message.

Now that it's going up, it's good news for us since it remains the major dollar-earner for the nation.

After all, it is our oyel wey baba God give us. cool cool cool
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by legendsilver(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by jonced(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
so we are back to dependence on oil till the next time the price crashes us into recession again.

No meaningful programme implemented by govt to reduce dependence on oil...just rhetorics.

This recession is a crisis to warn the govt and make us prepare for the period when oil will no longer be a globally valuable product, but there is little indication that we learnt anything.

I wonder what will happen in this country when oil loses its value... anyone with insight can surely see it will inevitably happen soon.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Omudia:
Sometime last year they made us believe that crude oil was worthless and that it's revenue wouldn't even sustain the budget but they still want to die on top.
Do not mind those clowns. See them in jubilation. They said has no value anymore.

Yet they want to die over power at the centre and have refused to restructure Nigeria for development. Those up North sponsor mass marriages and the usual two-faced double speaking suspects hang on to their Northern masters apron strings for crumbs.

Yet they all claim is now of no use. Still they never stop claiming that Jonathan was able to bring train, repair airports, build 14 new universities in 6 years, steady electricity, repair the problem Lagos-Benin Highway, organised free & fair elections and more because oil price was high.

That oil money is all they know shows they have nothing else holding Nigeria together.

Their bigotry & hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by JobagoNigeria: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Can't wait to see us as a Nation get out of this shit
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
veekid:

Buhari should pls stay in UK and rule over there; we don't want him here anymore
i was saying this since last year, as one of the achievement of buhari.
How he paid 1.5tr naira from a total of 6tr naira of joint venture cash call to ioc, the debt your ineffectual buffoon fails to pay since 2010.
When i was saying it,
You ipods said is a big lie, you can hear the truth from barkindo now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by IPOB123london: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2017
old eastern oil feeding them all

they dnt have no shame
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
We the intelligent ones know this but the Nigerian media was largely compromised with excessive false information and blackmail against Buhari led government flying around.

It takes only absolute financial discipline and resolute leadership to survive the impact of 80% drop in any individual or organization's income.

I'm so proud I voted Buhari and proud of this recognition. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2017
AreaFada2:
Do not mind those clowns. See them in jubilation. They said has no value anymore.

Yet they want to die over power at the centre and have refused to restructure Nigeria for development. Those up North sponsor mass marriages and the usual two-faced double speaking suspects hang on to their Northern masters apron strings for crumbs.

Yet they all claim is now of no use. Still they never stop claiming that Jonathan was able to bring train, repair airports, build 14 new universities in 6 years, steady electricity, repair the problem Lagos-Benin Highway, organised free & fair elections and more because oil price was high.

That oil money is all they know shows they have nothing else holding Nigeria together.

Their bigotry & hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

Mbok where are all these billboard projects you mentioned with regards to Jonathan?
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2017
jonced:
so we are back to dependence on oil till the next time the price crashes us into recession again.

No meaningful programme implemented by govt to reduce dependence on oil...just rhetorics.

This recession is a crisis to warn the govt and make us prepare for the period when oil will no longer be a globally valuable product, but there is little indication that we learnt anything.

I wonder what will happen in this country when oil loses its value... anyone with insight can surely see it will inevitably happen soon.

Why not accept the fact that Agriculture has been given a boost by Buhari administration? Very soon we shall be exporting rice and that is if it has not even started already.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by veekid(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i was saying this since last year, as one of the achievement of buhari.
How he paid 1.5tr naira from a total of 6tr naira of joint venture cash call to ioc, the debt your ineffectual buffoon fails to pay since 2010.
When i was saying it,
You ipods said is a big lie, you can hear the truth from barkindo now.
I'm not ipob bro
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Jesusloveyou: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Cire80:
Other countries struggled but Nigeria didn't struggle. All the suffering and hardship happening in Nigeria is not struggle. But countries like Iran, Iraq, Canada Saudi Arabia and Russia struggled. Nice Logic
did you know the meaning of struggle.
According to this report, it means, it was well manage unlike others you mention,that were better than nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Super1Star: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Another bad news to Wailers.

Thank God we elected the right president at the right time for this recession time.

Just imagine the Drunken Master of Otuoke in power during this recession time. They wuld have been borrowing in Nigeria's name and they would have been looting the borrowed money recklessly.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by deloon(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Abagworo:

Why not accept the fact that Agriculture has been given a boost by Buhari administration? Very soon we shall be exporting rice and that is if it has not even started already.

Sorry I won't accept that. Agriculture is actually being ruined by the Buhari administration after all the strides achieved by Jonathan's.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by mark2sunny(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
jonnpedro:
Dollar crash, oil crash Na wah oooo Na swear the follow some people?

That's just the truth
Some people carry some evil aura around them. Whatever they touch gets damaged
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by deloon(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:
Another bad news to Wailers.

Thank God we elected the right president at the right time for this recession time.

Just imagine the Drunken Master of Otuoke in power during this recession time. They wuld have been borrowing in Nigeria's name and they would have been looting the borrowed money recklessly.

I don't usually do this but I couldn't help it. You are a pathetic zombie. How can you....? I have a lot to say but it is needless because a zombie is brain dead.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Super1Star: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
deloon:

I don't usually do this but I couldn't help it. You are a pathetic zombie. How can you....? I have a lot to say but it is needless because a zombie is brain dead.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wailers are always sad at every good news that makes their Hero look more like the Looter that he is.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by deloon(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wailers are always sad at every good news that makes their Hero look more like the Looter that he is.

I am not a wailer. I don't give a f**k about all your leaders; past and present. They can burn in hell for all I care.
But fact remains that Buhari is worse than Jonathan.
Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by PassingShot(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
udees:
There is no time oil price was 25 dollars per barrel in the last two years--the least was 36 to 38 dollars
Tell me you're joking.

It was $27 around February and March 2016.

Google is still your friend and free to use.

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Super1Star: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
deloon:

I am not a wailer. I don't give a f**k about all your leaders; past and present. They can burn in hell for all I care.
But fact remains that Buhari is worse than Jonathan.

You should have end that statement with ''in my opinion'.

Guess what, you are entitled to your opinion and i cannot begrudge you for that. I am also entitled to mine, which is ---
God gave us PMB to weather the storm of this recession that yoru Hero Jonah the Daft created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC by Super1Star: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2017
PassingShot:

Tell me you're joking.

It was $27 around February and March 2016.

Google is still your friend and free to use.

THose people can lie for Africa at the Olympics.

They think Googles brain is as shallow as theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com / The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.