Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k (19572 Views)

Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Emuren Imota Beside Caleb University. / Precious Peace Commercial And Industrial Estate Imota Ikorodu / Precious Peace Estate Imota Ikorodu Beside Caleb University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 2:02am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
Please Get out of my mention.
The only crime here is that you are a pessimist.
you don't believe the 4th mainland bridge will be doNE.

Replying your kind is waste of time.

Mind you, people aren't buying the lands because of me.
they are buying it because they know the value.

Your opinion don't count.
I was even thinking you are a prospect. not knowing you are a time waster.

Now your true colours are showing. I knew you were pretending all along, and trying to lure people to patronise you with your fake stories. Now you have been exposed, you are ranting. Continue....with your fake stories. At least people can see through your antics, now.

And kindly unfollow me. Why da heck did you decide to follow my moniker?? shocked
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Vivere post=63583357]

Now your true colours are showing. I knew you were pretending all along, and trying to lure people to patronise you with your fake stories. Now you have been exposed, you are ranting. Continue....with your fake stories. At least people can see through your antics, now.

And kindly unfollow me. Why da heck did you decide to follow my moniker?? shocked[/quo

What true colours?
the only issue here is that you are a stagnant pessimist.

Your true colours have showed itself that you don't like development.

Continue fooling yourself and keep looking for where to score cheap point by ranting trash.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

And kindly unfollow me. Why da heck did you decide to follow my moniker?? shocked

What true colours?

Continue fooling yourself and keep looking for where to score cheap point by ranting trash.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
What true colours?

Your true colours of deceit and false hype have been exposed. And that is why you are now wailing and ranting.

I am a firm believer in development - sustainable development. But I will not tell lies or spin fake tales to achieve such development, like you have been doing.

Oya, tell us some more fake stories about how Ikoyi was actually part of Lekki, like you did the last time. Or are you going to tell us that Elegushi was actually part of Abijo?

What kind of trash are you going to spin to lure unwary buyers into your net? Like I said earlier: "If you cannot be honest enough, about how a place developed, or its origins, then what is the guarantee that you would be honest about every other thing pertaining to the property transaction?"
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Your true colours of deceit and false hype have been exposed. And that is why you are now wailing and ranting.

I am a firm believer in development - sustainable development. But I will not tell lies or spin fake tales to achieve such development, like you have been doing.

Oya, tell us some more fake stories about how Ikoyi was actually part of Lekki, like you did the last time. Or are you going to tell us that Elegushi was actually part of Abijo?

What kind of trash are you going to spin to lure unwary buyers into your net? Like I said earlier: "If you cannot be honest enough, about how a place developed, or its origins, then what is the guarantee that you would be honest about every other thing pertaining to the property transaction?

it's very obvious you know nothing.
I talked about the foruthmainland bridge and the importance of having a property close to a mega development like that.

is it what is paining you?

I will keep saying it over and over again!! because it's a fact and the government has proposed for it to be built.

again maroko was a slum and old ikoyi was flooded with water!!!

So people reading this knows that I'm on point and they know you are a pessimist who doesn't Beleive in development.

Stop jawing around and go get investment for yourself.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

it's very obvious you know nothing.
I talked about the foruthmainland bridge and the importance of having a property close to a mega development like that.

is it what is paining you?

I will keep saying it over and over again!! because it's a fact and the government has proposed for it to be built.

again maroko was a slum and old ikoyi was flooded with water!!!

So people reading this knows that I'm on point and they know you are a pessimist who doesn't Beleive in development.

Stop jawing around and go get investment for yourself.

Instead of answering my questions, you keep ranting. You stated that Old Ikoyi was flooded? Which part? Was it the entire district that was flooded or specific streets? You do not know, because you conjured up this fake story.

Maroko was a slum. Now, who disputed that? My dispute was with the part where you included Old Ikoyi in your list of slums. sad And where you said Old Ikoyi transformed into Lekki Phase 1.

Now since you are the one constructing the 4th Mainland bridge, please continue giving false hope to those who you are trying to lure into buying your pieces of land.

Now, kindly rant some more and wail a bit louder. We are watching with amusement. undecided You have no idea of the investments I have, so your advice is totally misplaced.

Keep telling more lies, in your quest to make a sale. I pray everyone sees through you!
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Instead of answering my questions, you keep ranting. You stated that Old Ikoyi was flooded? Which part? Was it the entire district that was flooded or specific streets? You do not know, because you conjured up this fake story.

Maroko was a slum. Now, who disputed that? My dispute was with the part where you included Old Ikoyi in your list of slums. sad

Now since you are the one constructing the 4th Mainland bridge, please continue giving false hope to those who you are trying to lure into buying your pieces of land.

Now, kindly rant some more and wail a bit louder. We are watching with amusement. undecided

lol
Everything I said is a fact and I stand firm on my words.

Ikoyi was flooded.
maroko was a big slum.
the proposed 4th mainland bridge will surely be built because of the mega projects coming to Ibeju Lekki.
it will help to ease traffic.

Replying you on my thread is a total waste of time.

Serious property buyers don't wait till projects like this are completed before they make their move.

they buy and wait.

Why should talks about the 4th mainland bridge scare you?

This is no deceit. The project is for real.

Stop being a pessimist. From your rants above , it's obvious you know nothing.

This is my last reply to you.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Imota ikorodu is a strategic location to own a piece of r estate.
This property is just beside Caleb University Imota ikorodu.

contact us today 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
lol
Everything I said is a fact and I stand firm on my words.

Ikoyi was flooded.
maroko was a big slum.
the proposed 4th mainland bridge will surely be built because of the mega projects coming to Ibeju Lekki.
it will help to ease traffic.

Replying you on my thread is a total waste of time.

Serious property buyers don't wait till projects like this are completed before they make their move.

they buy and wait.

Why should talks about the 4th mainland bridge scare you?

This is no deceit. The project is for real.

Stop being a pessimist. From your rants above , it's obvious you know nothing.

This is my last reply to you.
LOL!! You know your problem? You tell too many fake stories. sad And when you get called out on them, you start ranting and getting aggressive. You said Old Ikoyi was a slum and it transformed into Lekki Phase 1, along with Maroko. Do you remember?? shocked

You want to deny that you didn't say this?

BecomeALandLord:
Sir, who would have thought that the former maroko and the old ikoyi that is a slum and flooded those days will transform to the beautiful Lekki phase one we are seeing today??
That's development for you.

When this lie was debunked, you started chanting that Maroko was a slum. Was that the question you were asked?

Next, you alleged Old Ikoyi was flooded. You were asked which part was flooded. Was it the entire district making up old Ikoyi or specific areas? Till now, you have been dodging the question.

Finally, you are boasting about a 4th Mainland Bridge that has not been launched, initiated or constructed, whose entire life cycle is still on paper. The govt made many posters about Lagos Metroline project many years ago. What happened at the end of the day?

Carry on...your ability to spin cooked-up tales about Old Ikoyi and unfounded claims about the Lekki axis, is becoming more legendary, by the hour. cheesy

A sensible man would be plain and upfront about is on offer, or what he is selling, and discard the hype. But not you. If you have not seasoned your fake claims with conjecture and tall tales, you cannot sell your market. undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Become a landlord at precious peace estate at imota ikorodu.
Imota ikorodu is the next big place in Lagos state right now and investors are trooping in to buy properties within this axis
Especially with the relocation of the proposed new mile 12 market within this axis and the prestigious Caleb university; it has gone a long way to make imota ikorodu an investment hub in Lagos state.

Now presenting to you precious peace estate imota ikorodu
Price = 720,000 per plot

The estate is situated at imota ikorodu which is just opposite Caleb university which is 15mins drive from ikorodu garage and 7mins drive from Lagos state polytechnic.This estate is another edifice of hope, great luxury and peace from salescraft properties Ltd, strategically located within an easy access of ikorodu, lagos state. precious peace estate has gone a long way to solve the problem of housing for the high,medium and low income earners in Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2017
IKORODU IS BOOMING

Residents are happy because its generally a peaceful and serene place to reside.

Businesses are all booming at 100%.
Entrepreneurs in ikorodu are all excited about their business location and the huge profits they make everyday while they smile to the bank.

The presence of Real estate developers is massive and wise people have continued to invest heavily in this axis of Lagos because of the importance it holds to own a piece of Land in this axis.

Ikorodu plays a vital role to the growth of Lagos as its a city that connects Lagos state to many other parts of the country.

Ikorodu is a very historic city in Lagos that is full of rich traditions and cultural values.

It's another mega city right here in Lagos and it's on a class of its own.

We are hereby presenting to you PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE IMOTA IKORODU

This estate is located at Emuren iganke community just beside Caleb University Imota ikorodu.

Very lovely place that boasts of dry, table and firm lands.
This land is totally free from any known government acquisition and omonile wahala.

Let's not forget that Imota ikorodu is the same axis where the popular mile 12 market has been relocated to and the axis is developing at a very fast pace.

The roads to ikorodu are in 100% condition and tarred from ketu right down to ikorodu garage.
There are also air conditioned buses moving in and out of ikorodu to many parts of Lagos.

The proposed fourth mainland bridge will connect the island directly to ikorodu thereby opening up ikorodu & environs.

Hurry now and own a piece of real estate at ikorodu.
Become a landlord at Precious Peace Estate Imota Ikorodu.
The estate is situated at imota, beside Caleb University which is 15mins drive from ikorodu garage and 7mins drive from Lagos state polytechnic.

Infrastructures within the estate includes:
Perimeter fencing with gates.
No omonile wahala.
Instant allocations.
Easy access roads.
Maximum Security.
Street lights.
Recreational centres.
Etc.

Price= 720,000 per plot.

For more information call or whatsapp +2348134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
still selling
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations to all the clients who have bought lands from us at ikorodu.

You have made a very wise investment.

Within a short period you will realize the importance of investing at ikorodu.

ikorodu is opening up everyday for more development.

contact us for genuine lands at ikorodu
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Enter 2018 by becoming a landlord.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
happy new year in advance.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
hurry and invest today.
don't end 2018 without becoming a LandLord.
call or whatsapp 08134845536
www.becomealandlordnigeriaproperties..com
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Still selling
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Still srllin
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Precious peace estate Imota ikorodu.

Those are the faces of satisfied clients who inspected the estate site yesterday.

An inspection will convince you.

call or whatsapp 08134845536

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Awesome location!!!

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Invest today.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
genuine property
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hurry and own your plot today.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hurry and become a landlord at Imota ikorodu.
Call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Still available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Still selling massively
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Precious peace estate Imota ikorodu.

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Flat Bungalow (pics) / Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City / Filing Station On Fire Near Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.