Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire (2355 Views)

3D Printing - Branding, Packaging, Plastic Bags Etc / Best 3D Crystal Cube Maker In Lagos : Types & Prices / Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire by bridgesjnr: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2017
BrainWire is a pioneer 3D Print Company in Nigeria providing 3D print services such as prototyping, Design and modification of concept models, Large scale industrial 3D printing services, Sale of 3D printers and accessories, End-User manufacturing, Training and workshop, to various industries like Architecture, Engineering, Health, Art & Design, Automotive and Construction agencies to mention a few.

We aim to become a global hub for innovative 3D printing and 3D scanning services and to achieve that, we have at our disposal, a professional team of Designers, hands-on thinkers, architects, 3D print experts and inventors.

Contact Us:

Call on 07066694524, 08035415875, 08164024723

Visit our website on www.brainwire-ng.com

follow us on twitter @Brainwire_ng
Instagram @brainwire-ng
Facebook: fb.com/brainwire-ng

Re: The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire by bridgesjnr: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2017
With BrainWire, Stocks become obsolete as you can print on demand....Let us help give you that competitive edge in your market by speeding up the entire product development cycle; minimizing and improving your time to market with your end-user goods, architectural models, concept designs, prototypes, e.t.c

Our head office is located at No.6F Onyia Nwaede Street, Achalla-Ibusa, Delta State.

Imagine a future where everything you need can be printed from the comfort of your homes with just a push of a button, well Brainwire has made the future possible and now with their unmatchable 3D printing Services in this part of the world...

Everything you can imagine is[b] Printable[/b]

Re: The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire by bridgesjnr: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2017
BrainWire as a Company also is into the manufacturing of decorative lights to spark up your indoor and outdoor living space. We also take custom orders to reflect your personality and taste.

Re: The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire by Reso1utionS: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow! It looks just fantastic! I was thinking about buying something like that, but I didn't think that you can do something so much beautiful using a 3D printer. One of my friends wants to buy me impression 3D paris for my needs. I don't know how to use it, but I've heard that it comes with instruction. Now, when I see, what kind of stuff can do a 3D printer, I want it real badly. I think, when I will get it, I will do a lot of stuff for my home, so my friends will be surprised. I think it's better than buying stuff from the internet shops.
Re: The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire by abbakin: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
iPrints is a reputable printing company in Lagos Nigeria with state-of-the-art printing machines and expertise to deliver high quality Offset printing, Digital and 3D printing solutions for businesses.

(1) (Reply)

. / Kool Supermarket In Ajah Lekki Lagos Just Got Burnt By A Serious Fire (video) / Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.