Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) (45812 Views)

Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) / Passenger That Caused The Dana Air Emergency Door Incident Has Been Identified. / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by geozone: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
the goat looks some hours dead. it was not cut while alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by tkpoint2(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Bloggers and lie lie.

How can you expect blood to come out when the goat died hours ago
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Blood did not come out of the goat cos it was dead before they slaughtered it.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by ohasoup9(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Sad. May those who died rest in peace. The English thou.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
RIP English
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by sybarite7(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
I had to read it twice, and then translate to pidgin before I could understand, I pray for speedy recovery for d survivors, and peaceful rest for the dead
AS FOR THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK, YOU HAS TO GOES TO SCHOOL
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
The English just dey hammer my brain cry

I am not understanding... embarassed

With it as pidgin English.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
chie8:
As shared by Collins.......

'Chai accident again. Our igwe 1st son has an accident with students of oko poly. With his hilux coming back from oko yesterday night. And five students from oko died nd driver tear into pieces. See the goat that curse the accident. They cut off the goat head nd blood is not coming out. Our igwe 1st son Emeka anugwu is in hospital with others that break led nd the dead body too. His head tear see his blood on his hilux. Only one person in the bus is normal without any wood. So pray for them to survive'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fatal-accident-kills-many-in-okophotos.html
You Cannot expect to see blood flowing from a dead and stiffed goat.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by olaoge(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
End tym Goat
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Krak(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
chie8:
As shared by Collins.......

'Chai accident again. Our igwe 1st son has an accident with students of oko poly. With his hilux coming back from oko yesterday night. And five students from oko died nd driver tear into pieces. See the goat that curse the accident. They cut off the goat head nd blood is not coming out. Our igwe 1st son Emeka anugwu is in hospital with others that break led nd the dead body too. His head tear see his blood on his hilux. Only one person in the bus is normal without any wood. So pray for them to survive'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fatal-accident-kills-many-in-okophotos.html

How do you expect blood when Rigor Mortis has set in. Your grammar is confusing you.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wow RIP to the deceased and speedy recovery to the injured. That goat appears to be long dead before its head was cut off though.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by onilanre(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
cummando:
Your English alone don cause accident for here....I laugh sotay I mess!
RIP English
RIP goat
RIP igwe pikin
RIP driver
RIP moto

In fact gbo gbo yin RIP

grin grin grin Bahd child
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Perfect Job,so it will go back to the sender.RIP to the dead
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by olaoge(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
macaranta:
Rip to the dead...and also to English, it also died up there.

only one person is normal without any WOOD....

Lmao... them lalastical & co no dey Edit OP's grammar??
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by skyo78(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
The goat looks bloated. Seems it has been dead for some hours before it's head was cut. Heart isn't pumping hence the lack of blood flow.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't know what is graphic is it the English or the accident
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat

Maybe the knife didn't go through a vein or artery
Ah ah!!!!
A goat that the head has being cut off still the knife dint go tru an artery Egbon kilode
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
phkka1:
Anambra man. A little day in the school would have changed your grammar. Go back to school and leave money for now.
A little day? shocked
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
apparently they were on high speed on a zone that was supposed to be 40-50km per hour... judging by how the accident was described...
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
koonbey:
That goat doesn't look like it was just killed. It looks bloated already, meaning that it was killed much earlier and expectedly, blood flow would have stopped a long time ago.

People sha

Not necessarily.
Goat looks pregnant to me. But I no believe that story up there sha. undecided undecided
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by malware: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
OMO SEE TRUMP SUPPORTERS' ENGLISH.... GRAMMAR HAS MET IT'S WATERLOO IN YOUR HANDS
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Henry22(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin we will miss you our dear English chai I weep for the typewriter dem use write that Spanish Togolese
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Otutu1:
That's one fat goat

Maybe the knife didn't go through a vein or artery

It's like you don't have the faintest knowledge of human sciences.. Even ordinary level Biology.
It is impossible to cut off the whole head of an animal from its neck, without severing(cutting) many veins and arteries.
And some illetrates even liked your comment.
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by zubycharles(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
tooth4tooth:
The goat na zombie? Chai Igwe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , your community need Jesus.

That facebook user though......RIP English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
tooth4tooth:
The goat na zombie? Chai Igwe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , your community need Jesus.

That facebook user though......RIP English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Everything in this thread are graphics ..the moderators should help us add graphics to words, pictures and the Language... down to all commentators.. RIP to the dead
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
That goat had been dead for a long time before the head got cut off
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Imjustagirl(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
To speak English is not by force ehh. Speak pidgin, or even your language, we will translate if need be. Choi. Make pesin no go die join goat, cos of engrish tongue

Rip to the dead.

P/s
Your village people need Jesus. No blood for goat body? Serious something o
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Rightboy: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
hmm! rest in peace to the dead, n quick recovery to the hospitalized..
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by Shollay20(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Take it easy, CARRY OVER IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHAIgrin
Re: The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) by alhajiwada(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
The English just dey hammer my brain cry

I am not understanding... embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives / Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.