Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? (970 Views)

Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc / Download Pepeyee App . It's Free, Easy To Use And Cheap To Call Nigeria. / Please Is There Any Fast ISP In Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by 212blaze(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
I need one that doesnt have any download limit.if you know any please recommend.
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by Patushca: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hello top of the day to you. You can get intouch via phone (08027654704) and i will hook you up on a fast, cheap and

easy to use Internet, that is also reliable.

Stay blessed and God bless.
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by 212blaze(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2009
what network?? how much?? tell me more
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by Patushca: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2009
Hello 212blaze sorrry it took me time to reply. But am using Zain's network and i can authoritatively tell you that it is cheap, reliable, consistent and considerably cheap. It can as well be used anywhere in Nigeria and environs.

Do not listen to anyone that tells u anything depressing cause i know what am saying and that is, i have been using this network for more than a year and can even open sites that other Nairaland users say they can not open.

If you are interested, i can connect you at a fee. Just get intouch and we shall work out a way to meet and get you onboard

Stay blessed.
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by Patushca: 2:04am On Dec 15, 2009
212blaze

sorry i meant, considerablly fast

Take care
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by 212blaze(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2009
The problem is that zain has monthly download limit
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by Patushca: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2009
212blaze am talking to you on my personal experience

You will not regret this . The deal is ther is no monthly download limits, once your bundle expires simply load and get connected again

It is as simple as that

If you are interested get intouch

Stay blessed
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by audacious: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2009
Patushca:

212blaze am talking to you on my personal experience

You will not regret this . The deal is ther is no monthly download limits, once your bundle expires simply load and get connected again

It is as simple as that

If you are interested get intouch

Stay blessed

@ Patushca

Geeze, Can't you read? The person is not asking of awoof browsing, stop misleading him. Besides Zain have terrible 3G coverage in most states so I won't advice on anyone getting their Modem (unless you reside where they've got good coverage) + there's the download limit issue.

If you want one that is mobile I'll suggest you choose between Starcomms and Multilinks. Find out from people who use either of them in your area which of the networks has better EVDO (3G) coverage. Hope this helps.

Here's their websites (though you won't get much info from the multilinks site): www.starcomms.com  www.multilinks.com
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by 212blaze(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2009
audacious thanks for the suggestion.previously used starcomms in abuja and it wasnt as fast as expected.But im in Lagos now,please can any starcomms or multilinks user in Lagos,ikeja to be precise tell me their download speed
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by guruno1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
I reside in Abuja

One secret people don't know about browsing

Don't be a slave to ANY network provider(ISP) or MTN,ZAIN,STARCOM, e.t.c

Here is it

Get a 3G/3.5G/HSDPA MODEM that connects to your system at

3G/3.5G= 3.6mb/s
HSDPA =7.6mb/s

or a USB internet modem that connects at 433kb/s

and is unlocked to all network( that is you can use any network on them depending which state or country
you are in)

What to do

If you have MTN or GlO or which ever network in you area
just insert your sim into your modem, modem dial your network

it connects

push up your freedom software

pay $5.82= #900 for one month on 256k/s
pay $14.72=#2250 for one month on 4mb/s
pay $23+ =3000+ for one month on unlimited

VERY cheap compared with what most ISP will charge you, so exorbitant

knowing fully well that there is always up-time and downtime( so why pay huge)
was in the Gambia and Indonesia( come and see connection) if I pay and get something good fine
was using Visaphone modem sometime and could not connect , went to Zenith bank(Visa shop)
the lady told me she has been having problem with connection and don't even know when it will come back

I had to go home and pray( sh, it)

I tell you no download limit, even if you travel out of the country BINGO you are good to browse
just dial your modem

that's it

I have been helping a lot of Abuja residence achieve these
browse whenever you want to browse and with what ever network available to you with fast connection speed and no download limit.

you can always contact me Vic @ via 08034121380

or come to my office @ FHA, karu, Abuja
Re: Do You Know Any Fast,cheap To Start,and Reliable Internet? by divinesec: 10:24am On May 14, 2010
I have a software i can install for you and you can use your MTN FASTLINK FOR FREE. is just for a token. this is not freedom software his is tested and trusted. call or sms 08033912991 or 08191600235. or email divesec@yahoo.com. waiting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Ccna In Nigeria Curency ? / Introducing A New Chat Room Where Nigerians Can Chat / Gateway Poly 2010/2011 Adminssion, Talkw It In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.