Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,204 members, 7,873,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) (35485 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
I can't help but feel pity for them. How I wish they were given chance to a live
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by crispyvick(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
jesu,had to even show ma mum dis.even shout she no fit shout,triplet i guess.why won't God give woman dat r lukin for kids instead of oloshos
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:
It rained triplet last night. The middle one looks like frog.

Check my signature if you don't want triplet to rain in your street.
So in your mind now you have made a sensible comment?
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Prayer for the Baptism of Aborted Babies (29 July 1998)

"Today the blood of innocent children has filled heaven. Their number is too great, too great . . . the wrath of the Eternal Father is about to fall on mankind...Their blood disturbs My Agonizing Heart and increases My agony...Through this prayer, large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved. Pray it daily and make it known to the world. Anyone who teaches it will not be lost. Innocent souls in heaven will not let them become lost. I, with My Love and Mercy, will protect them from falling into mortal sin."
Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love, You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your only Son on the Cross Who is constantly bleeding for love of His people, and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation; in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the holy death of Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed. There to rejoice with the saints in heaven. Amen.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by skup008(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Subuhanalah!...
The devil himself would be scared of some human.
So heartless chai
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by thonyrule(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

change that brand of weed.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Three aborted babies.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by iamdurent(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

bastard. God punish u for dis comment

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
And after this, they'll flood churches praying for the fruit of the womb

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by micheal77766(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:
A Facebook user with the name Ernest Obisike shared this photo of obvious an unborn child, also known as foetus, on a main road, raining curses on whoever did that.

Read what he shared below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/a-facebook-user-shares-photo-of-3.html

God punish who ever did dis to these li2 young blood
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
This one madt me ooo... chai
sorry lez make nother baby
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Truesapiosexual(f): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
3 children at once OMG later u will see their likes parading churches and spiritualist for the fruit of the womb forgetting the evil they have done...

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Elviswhite0007: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh my God y
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by micheal77766(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
skup008:
Subuhanalah!...

The devil himself would be scared of some human.

So heartless chai

today the blood of innocent children has filled heaven. Their number is too great, too great . . . the wrath of the Eternal Father is about to fall on mankind...Their blood disturbs My Agonizing Heart and increases My agony...Through this prayer, large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved. Pray it daily and make it known to the world. Anyone who teaches it will not be lost. Innocent souls in heaven will not let them become lost. I, with My Love and Mercy, will protect them from falling into mortal sin."
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by ifewise(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Later,They will become fervent in the lord and likely Join choir in church.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
I hope the perp lives a life full of shame and dies a horrible and painful death.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
oh lawd

1 Like

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by felix000000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nawa o

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by holythug(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
I was wrong to think you need sense to use the internet, is this the best you can say
Abrupt:

Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:
See more.. Very disturbing, pls

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/a-facebook-user-shares-photo-of-3.html
After they might have become tired of aborting unwanted pregnancies, they quickly run to all these new generation Churches and become so active in Church activities, preferably choir, Prayer Warrior groups (speaking in tongues) or Bible study instructors to catch the attention of innocent brothers in the Church.

May God help our young and innocent Pastors/Brothers not to fall victim. IJN.

Say no to Sex before marriage
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
quentin06:
Sometimes I can't understand our creator. Why He gives children to people who will kill them and withhold same from parents who can look after them.
That's why is very important to be close to him and understand his ways.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stegomiah:
After they have aborted finish, they will begin looking for the fruit of the womb later in life.. And people will think God is wicked

God is too nice sef, such people don't deserve to get pregnant ever again in life

Condom is cheap, if your man ain't responsible enough.... Use condom

Murderers
That is it.

Most women who are running from Ministry to another in search of fruit of the womb (Jesus sharp sharp) should not be taken serious unless she married as a ''Virgin''

When you tell them pre-marital sex is a Sin. Then no go hear.

If I were God, thank God I am not, I would make sure that any woman that aborts her pregnancy deliberately will never conceive again in her life.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:
A Facebook user with the name Ernest Obisike shared this photo of obvious an unborn child, also known as foetus, on a main road, raining curses on whoever did that.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/a-facebook-user-shares-photo-of-3.html

Jesus!!!!!!! shocked Twins shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
When they say wowen are evil they will say no una see you na hand work. This pure evil.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by FlamesD: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
So so sad. Morality thrown to the dogs
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:

if only God can bless me with triplets when i am ready to have children. chai, see what people pray for that someone wasted like this.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by kessler53(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
they are lucky not to have come to this evil world
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Eberex(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
AFTERMATH OF LAST YEAR VALENTINE.
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
is good so men will see what they love and cherish so much, not knowing the true fact that many women re just pretty evil incarnates walking about in human form.....
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eberex:
AFTERMATH OF LAST YEAR VALENTINE.
hahahaha you sure?
Re: 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jesusssssssss is lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.