Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,899 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

TB Joshua And Dollar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua And Dollar (525 Views)

Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar / Tb Joshua And Mugabe’s Ouster: Now The World Agrees…there Is A Seer In Nigeria! / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua And Dollar by campusflavour: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Pls why is the Dollar falling now that Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied of Naira climbing to over N600? Is it that the vision is not clear or was it opposite? Because me, some times my dreams comes opposite, or was it mere predictions? Or is it in 20150 , He will come out to tell us he prophesied it in 2017? Pls don't crucify me, am just curious .

Re: TB Joshua And Dollar by greatnaija01: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Has the year ended.... or has buhari died?

DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSION YET.... This your thread shows that you do not know that the year is still very early..... BY NOVEMBER.... if the naira is at 160 to $1 then u can post this stuff and we will know you are correct. SO CALM DOWN AND DO NOT CELEBRATE TEMPORARY SUCCESS

campusflavour:
Pls why is the Dollar falling now that Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied of Naira climbing to over N600? Is it that the vision is not clear or was it opposite? Because me, some times my dreams comes opposite, or was it mere predictions? Or is it in 20150 , He will come out to tell us he prophesied it in 2017? Pls don't crucify me, am just curious .

(1) (Reply)

Children Died When They Locked Themselves Up In A Car / Savage: IBEDC Have A Message For Oyo State Residents / Wow! 62 Year Old Man And His Wife 57 Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.