Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Meet The Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) (2719 Views)

Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Meet The 8 Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) by jesusson22(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2017
These are real men with chains of genuine businesses and not the fraudulent ones you know. Plus they are most in their 30’s max early 40s. Most of them hustled and made it on their own, and I tell you they are the real OGs...

Check them out below:
1. WALE OJO: Wale Ojo no doubt knows his onions when it comes to business. Holding the telecoms world firm in his hands, Wale runs the Awake Telecom in Bodija, Ibadan. The dark not too tall guy also has chain of businesses. When you talk about Telcoms you talk about Wale. Wale is in his early 40s.

2. SAHEED GAFO FOWOSERE: Young and getting it! The popular club owner who runs Club Infinities on Ring Road is a goal getter. Though majorly into his nite club business, Gafo calls the shots on Sundays in nite club business. If you are in Ibadan on a Sunday evening and you are not at Infinities, where will you be? He calls the shot, the whole town parties their till wee hours. Boasting of a 6.2 height Gafo is surely the ladies’ man and a heavy spender too. He is in his 30s.

3. BIMBO OJUGBELE: All hail the King. When you talk about Bimbo you talk about Nite club business and of course you talk about money. Young and getting it, Bimbo runs one of the biggest clubs in Ibadan- Aqua Ebevande located on Ring Road. Easy going, but Bimbo’s business sense speaks for him. He is one of the club owners smiling heavily to the bank courtesy of his club. He is 32.

4. YEMI LAWAL: Yemi Lawal is all about the social life. Have you been to bodija and didn't stop at GQ Lounge? Then you know you aren’t in Bodija yet. Talk about charm and charisma and you are talking about Yemi. Tall and dark skinned Yemi is one of the few owners of Clubs in Ibadan that can compete with other clubs outside the state, He is also a delight to many. Yemi is in his early 30s.

5. JATTO TIMMY ANTHONY: Man about town, Jatto Timmy Anthony calls the shot at Timjat Global Resources. He is also one of the major dealer of Smile. Ever happy Jatto also has his hands in interior deco and handles the best jobs in town. Known to never joke with his businesses, Jatto goes to bed knowing his tomorrow is even brighter.

6. OLUWOLE BOLAJI: Sexy Oluwole who dots a pink lips is the Ceo of Pave Aqua Water. Doing very well in his business, yet so meek, he is one of the gentlest guys in town. His sexy looks however makes him one of the most sought-after men in Ibadan, despite he never looks their way, lol. He is in his 30’s.

7. KOLA AMUSAN: Kola Amusan a.k.a Shashi runs the popular Shashi Implex Concept and Automobile located at Ring Road. Easy going and you could mistakenly take him as one of his boys if you get to his business complex. Boasting of over 30 exotic automobiles displayed at his car lot, he supplies almost all the big boys needs when it comes to automobiles in Ibadan. Not too tall, but very gentle and easy going, Shashi smile sweeps ladies off their feet.

8. ABASS MURAINO: Abass Muraino comes from a very popular family. And his parents owns the Mauve 21 - the event place where government officials and every who is who makes use of as far as Ibadan is concerned. Call it the No1 centre and you can’t be wrong. Right there inside Mauve 21, is where we have the Mauve Lounge solely managed by Abass. His lounge is where every important entertainment function takes place. It has also hosted almost every top act in Nigeria from the A-List to the Z.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/meet-8-young-men-controlling-city-of.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) by jesusson22(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Meet The Young Men Controlling The City Of Ibadan (photos) by okonja(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Good for them, happy to see them Young And Getting It but what baffles me is that 3 out of 8 are all about social life,..Yet we complain there is no money...So who are the people patronizing them? angry

They are business wise..yes, BUT how many people do they empower?....If not the aqua water & smile agent, I see nothing special about the rest. What I understand about the word CONTROL means, you making money off the people that has it and using it to empower more jobless folks to benefit from it NOT just showing off to the public cool

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Give Don Jazzy Shocking Dating Advice / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress / American Actress Laid Out Like Chicken On The Dining Table For Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.