Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos (21112 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Nollywood Actor Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His 33rd Today (photos) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by patrick6971(f): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
happy birthday my brother from different mother but the same village and the same town. you have made enugwu ukwu proud of you

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by nuelzy: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Him, zubby michael, benson, and few others are what you guys dont know.... Take this from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Ursino(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kingxway:
I'm handsome too. Also share same height, just that I'm dark in complexion, as in typical African dark skin. Lol... thought they say black is beautiful

But there can only be one Ken Erics naaaw. Why are you rubbing this thing in? Simile and Metaphor are not the same. Hmmmm? Chill, bros.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kelly91(f): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ur killing ma heart plz stay wid you hubby leave ken for me eeeeeee
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kelly91(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ur killing ma heart plz stay wid you hubby leave ken for me eeeeeee[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by odogwubiafra: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Truly a SOLID Ken. Happy birthday the blessed one.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kingxway: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:

But there can only be one Ken Erics naaaw. Why are you rubbing this thing in? Simile and Metaphor are not the same. Hmmmm? Chill, bros.
Just same way there's only one Kingxway and one ursino, who may likely come to not just like but love each other wink. Ken Eric have never chatted with ursino but Kingxway has grin

So Kingxway has more chances with ursino than Ken Eric undecided #sips cold malt#
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by LordXaaan: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:
I love this dude! He is so mature.
Happy birthday, Ken. You shall grow in strength.
The whole world shall hear your name .
Amen
'He is so mature', whats that?
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by swtcharissa(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
dview001:
OLOSHO SPOTTED

U r a complete agbaya
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:

You are not as handsome as he is.

I only do fine boys. I dread nightmares!

Wicked hahahahahaha
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Purpletee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
my crush forever
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by PROWESX(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
mehn !!!

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Igbouwanile(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Birthday Mate!
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by metallisc(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Star + Actor at the same time...

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by metallisc(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kelly91:
Ur killing ma heart plz stay wid you hubby leave ken for me eeeeeee

mmmmhhhhhhh.... shocked
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by metallisc(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:

You are not as handsome as he is.

I only do fine boys. I dread nightmares!

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by euchariadavid(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cute,Hbd to You.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by naijaobi(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
wonderful
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by bukit05(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
swtcharissa:
I have never had any celebrity crush...but this guy stands out...I just luv him too much...if a woman is permitted two husbands...sure he would have been my best bet after my hubby...happy birthday ken....keep been ur cool self..

Your hubby must see this

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by blesoh(f): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
naijaobi:

Your high standard is still way below the lowest standard of an average person.. you are a bush man
Jesu u are Evil, u just kill and buried someone without calling us lol cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Hoteph(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy birthday brother
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by gloshennel: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy birthday Ken nwokeoma... God bless you!
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Elle277(f): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
I like watching his films..

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by jennifer22(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2017
I love this guy for the mature roles he plays in nollywood... WULLNP. my crush
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Amesi1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
kisshbd to a "modelling actor"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj / Photos From President Jonathan Brother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.