Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati (12407 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by amicable09(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
Bia, Chief Agaracha is back with econo-political akanchawa! From Indian embassy to Russia consulate ,I ve been meeting men and nations of timbre and calibre . Most Articulate politician in the land just left here and I'm going to see an old witch at [b]Igbere[/b]from there to see the aged poultry general whose birthday would provide a photo op pre launching opportunity to our great plan. Glo is not happy we are going to be empowering Xenophobes so that they can have energy to attack our people the more . " holla ,me numbre coordinator Buharipraysglobal..." see I got to answer this call from Spanish embassy, abeg.
Oh no! The bolded!!!!
How did you go there?
That very place *lips sealed*

I can't talk no more.
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by Babacele: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
amicable09:

Oh no! The bolded!!!!
How did you go there?
That very place *lips sealed*

I can't talk no more.
hahahaha you think we are small people anymore? The only begotten son , palm oil millionaire, is my politico buddy. EFCC can't do him anything since the old witch has baked a 2019 deal in Daura's coven oven. Any update from your end? open a special account directly with the CBN, no bvn ,no traces.
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by amicable09(f): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
hahahaha you think we are small people anymore? The only begotten son , palm oil millionaire, is my politico buddy. EFCC can't do him anything since the old witch has baked a 2019 deal in Daura's coven oven. Any update from your end? open a special account directly with the CBN, no bvn ,no traces.
Lol. You have started this your parable mode of communication cheesy. But I understand perfectly. I will do as you have commanded. Knowing that your wish is my command.
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Would you want to read Dostoevsky? Or Tolstoy? (they say he is arguably the greatest novelist. Tolstoy and I are birthday mates: September 9) I'd suggest you read Anna Karenina. You can download free pdf copy of it online. Other books written by Tolstoy which I love are War and Peace(it's quite a tome, a period novel with more than 900 hundred characters, also available online. Tolstoy writes sweetly with a hard to pin lightheartedness and exuberance). Dostoevsky is the author of crime and punishment( A psychological thriller) Available online. He is the opposite of Tolstoy in that he likes to probe into the dark side of human nature. Is your plate full or you'd want some more serving? I trust I got the pass to keep on our conversation. Cheers
Anna karenina and The brothers Karamazov...
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by Mujtahida: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2017
ismokeweed:

Anna karenina and The brothers Karamazov...
You like those Russians? I read Brothers Karamazov back in the university. Epic novel. Try War and Peace by Tolstoy if you've not read it before.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

You like those Russians? I read Brothers Karamazov back in the university. Epic novel. Try War and Peace by Tolstoy if you've not read it before.
Love them. Have the soft copies on laptop. Will download War and Peace.
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by Mujtahida: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
ismokeweed:

Love them. Have the soft copies on laptop. Will download War and Peace.
Yes those Russians are deep. I tried reading Dr Zhivago by Boris Pasternak several times but I couldn't. I just kept running into this stale rut while reading it. Try Fathers and Sons by Ivan Turgenev, he writes with so much poetic clarity.
Re: The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati by soulfood(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri / Oando Replies NNPC, Says Firm Didn’t Import Adulterated Petrol / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.