Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerians In Uk Join The Xenophobia Protests At The London Sa Embassy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Uk Join The Xenophobia Protests At The London Sa Embassy (545 Views)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Uk Join The Xenophobia Protests At The London Sa Embassy by Kongonya(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
ALL AFRICANS ARE CONVERGING AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN EMBASSY IN LONDON TO EXPRESS THEIR DISMAY AND HAND A LETTER OF PROTEST TO THE AMBASSADOR..ZIMBABWEANS WILL BE THERE, MOZAMBIQUE WILL BE THERE, MALAWIANS WILL BE THERE CONGOLESE WILL BE THERE ETC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uk Join The Xenophobia Protests At The London Sa Embassy by MrMaestro: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
I love the support Nigerians in SA are receiving. I am proud of Nigerians for this. I saw an Ethiopian commenting that they too have been killed but their government and their people aren't even talking about it. Nigerian pride must be commended.
Re: Nigerians In Uk Join The Xenophobia Protests At The London Sa Embassy by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
I love the support Nigerians in SA are receiving. I am proud of Nigerians for this. I saw an Ethiopian commenting that they too have been killed but their government and their people aren't even talking about it. Nigerian pride must be commended.

When people in Nigeria are killed daily where are you? When your coupist aka President is away for a month like Yar Adua and the FG is telling you guys to go to hell where are you?

Funny enough the same Buhari started the Xenophobia in 1984 remember?

You guys are just jokers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

King Buhari And The Telephone (from a book of very short and very sad stories) / Breaking: EFCC Intercepts N49m At Kaduna Airport / African Native Doctor Association (oloola & Wanssam) Condemned Dino Melaye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.