Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,695 members, 7,892,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) (529 Views)

Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) by teebaxy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo has take a new dimension to celebrate his 80th birthday .

Daily Trust reports that the ex-president took the train of celebration to some public-school students at his Ibogun village, near Ifo, Ogun state. He was spotted in a reading session with them. This is part of activities to mark his 80th birthday celebrations.He was in the company of his wife, Bola and some of his close allies as they were received by the school children drawn from Berly Chrysolite school (primary and secondary), Ewupe, Baptist Day school, Ibogun and baptist day school, Idi aga among others.

As at time of this report, the former president was telling a popular fable of the legendary tortoise.

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) by babadem2much(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
OBJ is truly an elder, telling the story of a fable tortoise... How many of us can tell stories to our children this days??

Happy Birthday Baba..... I pray make i reach your age with greater achievements in Life.

I also wish you that type below me... Say Amen o
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2017

(1)

Why Do Our Embassies Issue A Different Passport Number Anytime You Renew? / Rivers Rerun: INEC Officials, Police Officers Face Criminal Charges. / Salute To This Great President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.