Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,868 members, 7,912,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Need The Help Of My Romance Mates Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Help Of My Romance Mates Asap (796 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Help Of My Romance Mates Asap by Jcob(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
Nothing biggy ! Just that an election is going on in the politics section for the political contributor of the year. Let's go vote for our person. Our brother from another mother.
Click this link and vote JAKUMO https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=364276.32
A good kiss awaits you !

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Admit They've Been Unfaithful. / He Is Stalking Me! / Let's Talk About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.