Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,965 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Seyi Edun Stole The Heart Of Toyin Aimakhu's Estranged Hubby,niyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Seyi Edun Stole The Heart Of Toyin Aimakhu's Estranged Hubby,niyi Johnson (1930 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Seyi Edun Stole The Heart Of Toyin Aimakhu's Estranged Hubby,niyi Johnson by splendid22(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is not another story culled from a movie, this is real and unadulterated. Ever since Adeniyi Johnson’s marriage to Toyin Aimakhu crashed, he found love in the waiting arms of Seyi Edun an actress.

Seyi has denied dating Adeniyi on several occasions, saying their relationship is strictly professional. According to her:” Which engagement? I didn’t do any engagement with Niyi. Everything you have heard about any engagement between me and Niyi are all lies. I don’t know where they got the news from. Niyi is a good man with a good heart. He’s God-fearing and hardworking. His wife to be will surely enjoy him” she said in an interview.

http://thenewsguru.com/seyi-edun-stole-heart-toyin-aimakhus-estranged-husband/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Turn Into Purn. See List Of Series Of Movies / Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat / Bbnaija: The Wife Of Efe's Pastor Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.