Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian (33217 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by hefelove(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
he died after buying his car? shocked aye le ooooo ibosi ooooo cry
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm sure they killed him because of the new car he boughted.
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by ogtavia(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:
Slumped in his sleep?
(Whatever that means)
Days after buying a new car?

Africa technology have called the guy's number.

It's sad for a child to die while his parents are still living.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP Bro.
the 'slumped in his sleep' part still beats me...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Googleus(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Village people must be involved

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by mekuso89(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
is that his name?
no I was shouting for front page

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by saintdennis(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
Hope autopsy was conducted on his body before burying him. At least that will throw light on the remote and immediate cause of his death.

May his soul rest in peace.

Gbam.

Could even be genetic sef

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by PrinzCarter(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rest in peace worthy still can't believe I won't see u again for life rest well bro
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by InfinityOM(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Our Condolences.
Infinity Funeral Programs

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Onyeoguego: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
Hope autopsy was conducted on his body before burying him. At least that will throw light on the remote and immediate cause of his death.

May his soul rest in peace.
Technology no fit detect d one caused by jazz ... .....anyway thy go stil fyn one name give m shaa
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Augustap(f): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Paradise163:
Did you just say after "buying a new car? "
Our village people have come again. No one should tell me it might be medical related anything, I know my people. This is the reason why most successful people refuse traveling home. You never can tell who's happy for you
May we all live to enjoy the fruits of our labour o
You know your people abi?
You just want to fall our hands in the presence of all these afonjas (lol)

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Augustap(f): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
tyokunbo:
It is no longer news that popular up-and-coming Imo State comedian, MC Worthy Comedian, is dead. Nairaland carried the story a few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/3626701/comedian-mc-worthy-dead-photos

MC Worthy Comedian died after slumping in his sleep at around one o'clock in the night, days after buying a brand-new car. He was buried a few days ago, and lots of people were around to witness the occasion. May his soul rest in peace. Here are the burial photos.

Pls how does someone slump while sleeping?
Was he sleepwalking grin. This OP self

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by bonna4u(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Augustap:

Pls how does someone slump while sleeping?
Was he sleepwalking grin. This OP self
@ the op everyone wants to form linguist. He should have made use of the simple phrase ; 'died in his sleep.'
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by TinaAnita(f): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2017
The dude inside the coffin is quite different from the other dude in those pics? Something isn't adding up!
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Awwww i'm sorry too hear that RIP in the Lord. embarassed cry
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by BobHIGHNESS(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
TRIBUTE TO MC WORTHY So sad you were gone when we need you, Wondering about what kill you, Heard you slumped and die,but why? A soul like yours departed in short time. Am weeping for a young soul that just gone, I remember the legacy you lives,I thank God. When sickle cell victim PMBuhari is still living, Can you see the reason i am weeping. Last respect to my homie, Rest in peace, You're among the best indeed
Re: Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian by BobHIGHNESS(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Did he died in his sleep or slumped while awoke? Because i can't understand how someone slump while asleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' / Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.