Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (57988 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Mopolchi: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
hola106:
s just dat I pity ur generation
Why not pity yours? It's finished!
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2017
discusant:

Cold war between America and Soviet union hastened the break up of the Soviet union, not rifts between Ukraine and Russian factions.

You must have attended Awo's free education, hence you couldn't have heard then US president Reagan scream: "Mr. Gorbachev, break this wall." Shortly after, the wall broke from Brandenburg gate side, and those small countries held captive by the Russians in the Soviet union quietly walked away to restore sovereignty to their respective countries.

Bottom line: your last struggle for continuation of one failed Nigeria is driven by your desire for your kinsman, Osinbajo, to succede Buhari soon.
Continue with fooling yourself, Nnamdi Kanu you hate is smarter than you.

"Cold war between America and Soviet union hastened the break up of the Soviet union, not rifts between Ukraine and Russian factions"

So the Soviet collapsed their union because the US president screamed for them to do so? Lawd you need to get back to spare part selling. Fighting broke out between the Ukrainian SFR and the Russian SFR with the later backing Gorbachev. Stop forming smart here, go and form smart for the same blockheads you donated to the Army as targets.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by mbhs139(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
maduxs:
Bit by bit men has started identifying with kanu. Something serious is cooking

It will shock when you realize at the end that they are not actually for Kanu's release but as a smoke screen for something else, and more of their own interest.

By now, I thought we ought to have known our so called leaders and polticians.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad waste of fuel /time.KANU is a TERRORIST

If Kanu is a Terrorist, what do you call Shekau or Al Barwa of Boko Haram? Has Buhari arrested them and put them behind bars? The Boko Haram leaders that were arrested sometime ago were released by the same government. So who is fooling who? Did Kanu kill helpless Nigerians? Did Kanu bomb Mosques and Churches? Did Kanu take over any Northern/Southern states, cities or villages.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Ejjis(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha, i just dey laugh grin Biafra is real.......Hmmn
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Even if kanu spends 80yrs in prison it doesn't matter...we will continue to fight....until freedom comes

Make sure you don't fight like Nnamdi with bigotry, hatred, calumny and threatening.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by CuteMorriz: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Image123:

Make sure you don't fight like Nnamdi with bigotry, hatred, calumny and threatening.
It is the fate of all MEN to DIE...dying for Biafra's sake will be my utmost pleasure!....I have got no time for threats...I am only waiting for that fateful day when we will be free either by the GUNS or by the BOOKS
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteMorriz:
It is the fate of all MEN to DIE...dying for Biafra's sake will be my utmost pleasure!....I have got no time for threats...I am only waiting for that fateful day when we will be free either by the GUNS or by the BOOKS

Then don't die foolishly. Nobody kept you in bondage, Nnamdi is in bondage, he cannot post like you are doing on NL. He cannot even buy recharge card or suya. He survives on beans paid for through tax that people like me pay.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by CuteMorriz: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Image123:

Then don't die foolishly. Nobody kept you in bondage, Nnamdi is in bondage, he cannot post like you are doing on NL. He cannot even buy recharge card or suya. He survives on beans paid for through tax that people like me pay.
To everything there is "time"...there is nothing like a glorious death! Or a foolish death!...death is death...I am not free. I don't have a country! I am suppressed. I have a perception of what a country should look like. The Nigerian forces is keeping us down. I have read some rumours that the North and West wants to concede the president to the East (they have a puppet already) but that is not my agitation. I want REFERENDUM....let all Igbo speaking tribe vote to either stay or go...Free Biafra!...1,000,000...died....we have over 30 million to go...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteMorriz:
To everything there is "time"...there is nothing like a glorious death! Or a foolish death!...death is death...I am not free. I don't have a country! I am suppressed. I have a perception of what a country should look like. The Nigerian forces is keeping us down. I have read some rumours that the North and West wants to concede the president to the East (they have a puppet already) but that is not my agitation. I want REFERENDUM....let all Igbo speaking tribe vote to either stay or go...Free Biafra!...1,000,000...died....we have over 30 million to go...

You seem to make reference to the Bible by saying to everything there is time. Actually the same Bible talks about glorious death and dying foolishly. Don't kill yourself or die before your time. If you tell your mind that you are not free, then unfortunately you are not. However you can't compare your illusions to the reality of Nnamdi's incarceration at Kuje. If 1million people died like you claim, over 30million should be wise enough in this age to know that the world is a small town and life can be lived in wisdom.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by CuteMorriz: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Image123:

You seem to make reference to the Bible by saying to everything there is time. Actually the same Bible talks about glorious death and dying foolishly. Don't kill yourself or die before your time. If you tell your mind that you are not free, then unfortunately you are not. However you can't compare your illusions to the reality of Nnamdi's incarceration at Kuje. If 1million people died like you claim, over 30million should be wise enough in this age to know that the world is a small town and life can be lived in wisdom.
What is life without purpose? What is life without fighting for what you believe in? I believe in Biafra and I am ready to pay the ultimate price for her. I have attended several rallies in onitsha. We have been beaten, shot at killed, but we are not deterred. We are not broken. We are not scared. We don't believe in Nigeria...we want out. Your President said "over his dead body"....but I tell you my dear Biafra shall be free! Even if Kanu dies, his sons will read about his struggles so will mine (when I get married) my love for Biafra is beyond death. And I am ready to pay the price if that is the cost...Viva Biafra...

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteMorriz:
What is life without purpose? What is life without fighting for what you believe in? I believe in Biafra and I am ready to pay the ultimate price for her. I have attended several rallies in onitsha. We have been beaten, shot at killed, but we are not deterred. We are not broken. We are not scared. We don't believe in Nigeria...we want out. Your President said "over his dead body"....but I tell you my dear Biafra shall be free! Even if Kanu dies, his sons will read about his struggles so will mine (when I get married) my love for Biafra is beyond death. And I am ready to pay the price if that is the cost...Viva Biafra...

You are an unfortunately misled young mind. You don't have to waste your life, be reasonable not emotional. There are a thousand and one good and better things to live for, without violence and agitation. Splitting the country is not a guarantee of paradise like you think
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by CuteMorriz: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Image123:

You are an unfortunately misled young mind. You don't have to waste your life, be reasonable not emotional. There are a thousand and one good and better things to live for, without violence and agitation. Splitting the country is not a guarantee of paradise like you think
Dear friend, if believing and wanting to give up the ghost for the love of Biafra, I will glady do it my dear. It is not a waste of life, it is a struggle a movement that MUST be achieved! I am not dreaming of utopia but I don't want my children to grow up in a country where quota system and marginalisation is the mother of the day. Where nepotism and ethnic bigotry reigns. Where the constitution is written to favour and despise some. I want to be from mental slavery...if my love for Biafra is your definition of misled...you need another word...there is nothing meaningful in life when you know you are living in slavery...Viva Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
belzabull:
chronic Igbo hater that only comes alive on any Igbo related matter.

The greatest form of cowardice is for a full grown man to kill himself. Awolo -awo is the greatest coward in human history... chew on it

Dis matter don pain you enter bone, o! shocked Try not to kill yourself over it. Just for the record, I am not an Igbo hater, but an IPOB hater. I was not aware that I had to take permission from you to comment on a thread related to Nd'Igbo. If it offends you so much, please hug the nearest transformer with wet hands. You will not be missed. undecided

Anyway, Awolowo did not lead 3 million of his people to war, only to abandon them and run away to Ivory coast when the war was lost. So you cannot call him a coward. The person that deserves that appellation, is the bearded general Eze Gburugburu.... sad You can slice it and dice it any way you like! The truth is still the truth!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Deathslater: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
laudate:

Dis matter don pain you enter bone, o! shocked Try not to kill yourself over it. Just for the record, I am not an Igbo hater, but an IPOB hater. I was not aware that I had to take permission from you to comment on a thread related to Nd'Igbo. If it offends you so much, please hug the nearest transformer with wet hands. You will not be missed. undecided

Anyway, Awolowo did not lead 3 million of his people to war, only to abandon them and run away to Ivory coast when the war was lost. So you cannot call him a coward. The person that deserves that appellation, is the bearded general Eze Gburugburu.... sad You can slice it and dice it any way you like! The truth is still the truth!! undecided

You are not an Igbo hater but only Ipob hater. Why do you hate Ipob if I may ask?. Can you tell us why you hate Ipob and anything Biafra.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by maduxs: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
mbhs139:

It will shock when you realize at the end that they are not actually for Kanu's release but as a smoke screen for something else, and more of their own interest.

By now, I thought we ought to have known our so called leaders and polticians.
No matter what their interest are, the fact remains that kanu is a force to be reckon with.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by mbhs139(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
maduxs:
No matter what their interest are, the fact remains that kanu is a force to be reckon with.

Time will tell.

unfortunately, those urging him on will not be there to suffer/enjoy with after all this show.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by maduxs: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
mbhs139:

Time will tell.

unfortunately, those urging him on will not be there to suffer/enjoy with after all this show.
not Everybody that starts a struggle live to enjoy the fruit of their struggle .some will die on the way, while some will enjoy the fruit of the struggle without knowing anything about the struggle
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Dear friend, if believing and wanting to give up the ghost for the love of Biafra, I will glady do it my dear. It is not a waste of life, it is a struggle a movement that MUST be achieved! I am not dreaming of utopia but I don't want my children to grow up in a country where quota system and marginalisation is the mother of the day. Where nepotism and ethnic bigotry reigns. Where the constitution is written to favour and despise some. I want to be from mental slavery...if my love for Biafra is your definition of misled...you need another word...there is nothing meaningful in life when you know you are living in slavery...Viva Biafra

The ibos have not proven themselves better than other tribes. They're equally given to nepotism, marginalisation, selfish interest and iTK. They are also the definition of "over my dead body" unforgiving spirit. Nothing wrong with loving one's tribe or people or nationality. Your misguided and misled position is in your emotionalism driven by propaganda to the extent of wanting violence and useless waste of life. Life is not as complicated as you have been indoctrinated to think.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Johnspino(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
All look likes native fowls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.