Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? (50060 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by TinaAnita(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who among the Marvin crew can you say has outshined Psquare? I laugh
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:
The acts are different. They should do their thing and not try to measure up to the Okoye brothers. There's beauty in being original.

I pray they have music running in their DNA, PSquare have been on the music scene for long despite the ups and downs.

Don jazzy wouldn't sign them if they sounded or tried to copy the Psquare brothers.......It has happened before.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bahddo:
These ones seem more interested in looking funky than doing anything else. I don't see them as serious threats to anyone in the music industry, but then, I hope they prove me wrong with their music.

You know more about music and talent than a confirm stakeholder ,Don jazzy. What is the name of your label?
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:

Most of d talent hunt re just luck b4 u win. guyz like adekunle gold xperience enough rejection in 1 of dis talent hunt b4 oluwa pick up his call

You dey mind dem........where is the person that went away from with the trophy from the competition that he participated in?
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by TheNathan(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
oyeb15:
They can never be like Psquare. Its not media hype & propaganda DAT made psquare. Its real talent, hardwork& consistency. Most of d mavin guys are not talented.They are just singing for money.

Are you serious or you are one of the people that thought Don jazzy was never going to succeed without Dbanj? .....Oluwa ni, do like that ,God win, Awww, problem are not sign post of a talentless crew
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
jinxet2000:
P square is the best performing artist in Nigeria, Africa and doing great compared to western artist. You will first ask if Don Jazzy can outshine P square.

Don jazzy is a producer and busines manager.....or you don hear any song wey be don jazzy featuring Psquare before....... he is a backup singer at best.......stop foaming in the mouth over nothing.....Don jazzy is good at what he does and so is Psquare brothers....but they are on different lanes reason they have never Being nominated in same category for any awards.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by iamsea(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
They should sha open a shop for D'Prince in Ladipo for him to sell fanbelt.
gosh! That's fu*king hilarious mehn.. Fanbelt of all things

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by OluwafemiRaeJr(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
They look like Rae Sremmurd
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by drjoesky(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
It's their time to shine..but they won't and can't steal psquare's spot light
Never say Never ...
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by lexydon47(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
I remembered when they got kidnapped last year
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by micxwell(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
drjoesky:
Never say Never ...
Hmmm they will try. I just saw their videos. I wish them goodluck
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by uchennaq(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
SLAVE CONTRACT, MAKING MONEY FOR DON-JAZY. WHO KNOWS WHAT THE CONTRACT BE LIKE?
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Olajay3700(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
The Okoye brothers have tried. I lost interest in them when they went solo. And we need artist that will sing. Not boys that'll stand in our screen telling us how much the own in their bank account or showcasing their car. We need muzic.

Sigh.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Bahddo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Themandator:

You know more about music and talent than a confirm stakeholder ,Don jazzy. What is the name of your label?
Nonsense... As if it's everyone that Jazzy signed that blew. Don Jazzy isn't God that can see a person's future, and neither am I. The best we do is guess and make decisions based on what we think.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by IamOpemipo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Y u wicked like this
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by abancular(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Olamide de , Lil mesh blow !

DNA abi NDA go blow .... nothing fit shake p square
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nogodyej: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
i no even be twin i for say make i go de sing
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by David97: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
It's their time to shine..but they won't and can't steal psquare's spot light

U are so on point
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Congratulations to them; the competition is high down here, but it takes a lot for the investors to believe in you
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Icecomrade:

Anything Don Jazzy touches turns to Gold.
They are already on their way to stardom

Oga what bout D'prince
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bahddo:
Nonsense... As if it's everyone that Jazzy signed that blew. Don Jazzy isn't God that can see a person's future, and neither am I. The best we do is guess and make decisions based on what we think.

Mention one that didn't blow
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Themandator: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ramirezkhay:
Oga what bout D'prince

Dprince made his money at his leave last for his brother .....goodybag was adopted by MTN as a package anhe went on to become their ambassador.....Kswitch never had an album till his career ended. ..,never t any major endorsement even though he is Dbanj blood brother
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Cyberrex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
PERFECT2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
No they won't.
this is the reason u need to learn simple ways to write on an HTML web page
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by sshalom(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
When they have brought out like 50 different hit songs with incomparable videos and remain on top of the game for over 15 years; then, maybe just then, they can steal some of PSQUARE spotlight.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by mimee9(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pray so
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Iyanya must be feeling threatened right now
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by OlaDapxon(m): 4:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Icecomrade:

Anything Don Jazzy touches turns to Gold.
They are already on their way to stardom

so if don jazzy touch u now, u go become gold?? OSU nie

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:
and the award for nairaland jaguar wannabe..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.