Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

See Working Tips On How To Build Self-confidence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Working Tips On How To Build Self-confidence (328 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Where Can I Go To Learn How To Overcome Stage Fright And Build Self-confidence I / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Working Tips On How To Build Self-confidence by alfredoperez: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
If you want to build self confidence, start by cultivating a good attitude. Identify your negative thoughts and put a positive spin on them. Note your talents and take pride in them.
Learn how to deal with your emotions. Be comfortable with fear and stop comparing yourself to others. Take care of yourself. Learn how to set goals and take risks.
1. Identify your negative thoughts: Your negative thoughts might sound like this: "I can't do that," "I will surely fail", "no one wants to hear what I have to say."
This inner voice is pessimistic and unhelpful and will hold you back from achieving high self-esteem and greater self-confidence.
2. Turn your negative thoughts to positive thoughts: As you pay attention to your negative thoughts, turn them around to positive thoughts. This may take the form of positive affirmations, such as "I am going to try it," "I can be successful if I work at it," or "people will listen to me." Start with just a few positive thoughts a day.
3. Refuse to allow negative thoughts to occur more often than positive thoughts: Eventually, your positive thoughts should be given more “brain space” than your negative thoughts. The more you counter your negative self-thinking with Learn more @ http://24schinfo..com/2017/02/see-working-tips-on-how-to-build-self.html

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe High Court Declares That Teachers Can No Longer Flog Students / Computer Gurus, Please Help Me With This Question / Personal Effectiveness Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.