Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? (2834 Views)

50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. / Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by ItuExchange(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2017
If he did not kill any person, then he is a fake ass g and a studio gangster.

Not many people have had such a hard but interesting life as 50 Cent.

He was raised without a father and by a drug-dealer mother who died when he was eight. He was raised by his grandmother from then on. He opened a boxing gym at the age of 14 but had already started selling drugs on the streets and bringing his product and guns to school, until he was expelled and arrested. When he was 19 he was arrested again for selling narcotics to an undercover cop, and when police searched his house, they found small amounts of cocaine and an unlicensed pistol. He served six months in a boot camp and eventually started his new career in rapping.

I don't believe that he has killed anybody personally, but it was speculated that he organised the murder of “Darryl ‘Hommo’ Baum”, the man who shot 50 Cent nine times in May 2000. It was never proven to lead back to the rapper, but theories arose that 50 Cent may have had something to do with his murder, and it makes a lot of sense to retaliate against someone who nearly killed him outside his own grandmothers house. Moreover, in 50 Cent’s hit song “Many Men” in the music video, he can be seen making a ‘shady’ deal with someone who ultimately shoots someone as the rapper walks out a building 30 seconds after. Maybe he inclined that he had something to do with it, but one things for certain, don't Bleep with 50.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Is-50-Cent-really-gangster-Did-he-kill-people

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Yes, he killed his son in 'power' angry

1 Like

Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by BizLifeE: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2017
I think he's a thug who's lucky to make it in life.
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Zdoh(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
Lolz
..can you tell me what happenes between shawn and Tasha?

#Ghost is not here.
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Lolz
..can you tell me what happenes between shawn and Tasha?

#Ghost is not here.
50cent killed Shawn nah because he failed to kill Ghost.
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Zdoh(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
Yes i know but there is one particuler thing between Shawn and Tasha..

.I want to hear it from you
grin
HateU2:

Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Zdoh:

;DYes i know but there is one particuler thing between Shawn and Tasha..

did they f.ckkkkkk angry
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Zdoh(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
did they f.ckkkkkk angry
Very hot 1.....

U badt girl.
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Very hot 1.....

U badt girl.

I dont blame her sha cheesy.

Shawn Na hot guy with pink lips and nice body.
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Zdoh(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
I dont blame her sha cheesy.

Shawn Na hot guy with pink lips and nice body.
Yea...
This make me realize that money alone cant make ladies happy.

How was ur day going bae?
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Yea...
This make me realize that money alone cant make ladies happy.

How was ur day going bae?
it's not always about money if a lady don't rely on a guy. We fall for other things as well.

Day is going on nice. Thanks
Re: Is 50 Cent Really Gangster? Did He Kill People? by Zdoh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
it's not always about money if a lady don't rely on a guy. We fall for other things as well.

Day is going on nice. Thanks
Hmmmm...nice one
You welcome....
cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Expose Her Boobs On Her Wedding Day "Got People Talking" (photos) / Nollywood Actress Danielle Okeke Shows Off Her Huge Backside [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.