Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

"Buhari Not Sick"-drama At The NASS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Buhari Not Sick"-drama At The NASS (380 Views)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Receives Certificate Of The Nass Organised Orientation Program / Buhari Not A Murderer, Says Presidency / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Not Sick"-drama At The NASS by Morkablog(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Members of the House of Representatives exchanged words on Tuesday over the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. Lawmakers quarrelled over the use of the word “sickness” in referring to Buhari or explaining his reason for being away from the country to the United Kingdom since January 19. The disagreement was more pronounced among members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, the President’s party.
Hmmm seems the politicians don dey quarell oh. What's ya say?

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Drops Out Forbes Top 100 World Billionaire List In Many Years / OTODO GBAME: Court Rejects Displaced Residents’ Plea To Jail Ambode, CP, Others / My Dad, My Relaxer And How I Lost A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.