Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) (31429 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
PMT ritualists
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by sweatlana: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
People are still entering peace bus? cry

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Psoul(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
For your safety on all your journeys always use ABC Transport Plc. Never heard of this company getting involved in any kind of road transport. They have very high safety conscious policy and drivers. ABC Transport for me and my family always.

May God save all the victims.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by valicious1(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
peacemass is only good in way-billing services. Shikena
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Erngie(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Brother, I've been plying peace mass transit for the past 3 years now and I can attest for their professionalism when it comes to driving. This guys don't run above 100, they stick to the rules of the road( as I have observed? and the drivers go on yearly courses.

Accident happen everyday but it becomes a news when it has to do with peace mass transit. This guys change vehicle almost every year.

SHM Nigerian bloggers......Dangote Truck kills almost everyday and it's termed accident: when the same happens with peace mass transit they term it something else
It's like you work with them..because you are the only one saying this about peace mass. Every other person knows their drivers are touts and rough drivers. I stopped entering peace mass 2014, They need to really work on themselves to regain people's trust
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by ajani1978(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Sammypope4all post=54163300]

Brother, I've been plying peace mass transit for the past 3 years now and I can attest for their professionalism when it comes to driving. This guys don't run above 100, they stick to the rules of the road( as I have observed? and the drivers go on yearly courses.

Accident happen everyday but it becomes a news when it has to do with peace mass transit. This guys change vehicle almost every year.

SHM Nigerian bloggers......Dangote Truck kills almost everyday and it's termed accident: when the same happens with peace mass transit they term it something else [/quote You encourage killings
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by talk2saintify(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2017
everytime dem qo der speed like mumu....

nonsense....!!

Op No body Die

and whu is dat fool videoing instead of saving the suggestion angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by openmine(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

SHM Nigerian bloggers......Dangote Truck kills almost everyday and it's termed accident: when the same happens with peace mass transit they term it something else
bro different strokes for different folks....IMO peace mass transit remains a death trap any day at anytime....
I wont even wish my enemy travels with peace mass...Thats a testament to how reckless their drivers are....
Most of the accidents esp on the south-east or south-south has been attributed to that transport company..They have little or no regard for human life!
The reason why we dont get to hear such accidents involving peace mass is because they send their people to wipe off their company names from their buses...
Enter Peace mass at Ur own risk....

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by openmine(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
iamtewwy:
if i want to travel and i dint see any other company to travel with and na only peace mass transit is available ill better treck from owerri to lagos than patronize this company.... GOD IS GOOD MOTORS is d best transport comp in 9ja

pls click like for God is GOOD motors smiley
True!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by MRCHIDIEBERE: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
God take control. The plans of the enemy in our lives shall be in vain, IJN.... Amen.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by pillowcase: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Peace is the worst transport line to travel in. I'm not surprised,their drivers are not only rude, but also very incompetent. God is Good Motors all the way!!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by swazpedro(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

big lie their drivers are very reckless, n mind you most transport coy have driving school.. I remember wen one overtook us one day almost hitting d NBC truck in the front... I will never patronize them

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by pillowcase: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Seems, you work for Peace,for 6 people to say the same thing about peace mass transit, don't you know there's really a problem I can't forget the day i entered peace bus ,Lagos- Enugu, we the passengers had our hearts in our hands and we vowed NEVER to patronise PMT again. PMT IS A VERY HORRIBLE TRANSPORT LINE!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by victorazy(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
I wonder why people still enter that Peace Mass transit. Accidents on per second billing. I'd rather cancel my journey if it's the only option.

U funny die grin maybe u shld buy the air ticket
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by MKD63: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Accidents can happen anywhere anytime not necessarily Peace Mass. What about other transport companies, airline, ship wrecks, panda, keke and even head on collision in a face me I face you yard. I can attest that Peace Mass now have good and well trained drivers and carries out regular maintenance of their vehicles. Gentleman don't crucify Peace Mass. It can happen to any one.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by nickxtra(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Are Dangote trucks and Peace Mass buses competing for accidents on Nigerian roads?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Everytime peace.....ar u people involved in money rituals
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by cheruv: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
lonelydora:
Peace again? Well, I hope his village Nsukka people are not after him?

Well, Allah ya kiyaye
Someone told me he's from ebonyi...that's why the company HQs is at abakaliki. And if you look very well, you'd see that the plate number of their buses is mainly Ebonyi with the remainder Enugwu.
The company isn't the only one that have accidents...but people tend to pick on them bkos of the ridiculous speeds their drivers are known to go on
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Peace Mass Employee spotted!!! Na pple that enta ur buses I dey blame. The last time I entered ur bus. I tear the driver slap from back and I was ready for anything if not for fellow passengers. Ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by free2blast(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Southeasterners will always use peace mass transit. They can't do without Peace because it's relatively cheap.
A very cheap way to die

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by akigbemaru: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Peace corp gets in accident!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by jasawa: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2017
This peace mass it's mean rest in peace while on journey.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2017
It pains me a lot that Peace Mass keeps getting messier by the day. The owner should customize his buses to maximum of 80 km/hr speed limit. The drivers speed beyond 120 km/hr and most passenger are in a hurry.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Greatken007(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
i repeat bad roads in Nigeria are sometimes blessing in disguise...give them good roads and see them drive 160km/h ,IVMS(in-vehicle mOnitoring system) Imposition remains the best option,road safety should be fast about its implementation.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
Peace Mass Employee spotted!!! Na pple that enta ur buses I dey blame. The last time I entered ur bus. I tear the driver slap from back and I was ready for anything if not for fellow passengers. Ritualists

Why would you write that!? Do you actually believe it's rituals and the drivers deliberately sacrifice their lives? I do drive long distance and no matter how disciplined you are there comes a point in the journey you feel you're in control and you match the throttle down and accelerate to 240km/hr believing all is well. Customizing your vehicle to maximum speed limit of 80 km/hr will leave you unable to speed beyond control.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

The Flying Eagles of Benin must have a hand in this accident.

It must have been remotely pinged from Benin.

ahhhh watapin uncle
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
When last did you hear of accidents from ABC transport or God Is Good motors? Based on actual facts Peace Mass Transit has more accidents than any other transport company in Nigeria and yet they do NOT have the highest number of vehicles in their fleet!

MKD63:
Accidents can happen anywhere anytime not necessarily Peace Mass. What about other transport companies, airline, ship wrecks, panda, keke and even head on collision in a face me I face you yard. I can attest that Peace Mass now have good and well trained drivers and carries out regular maintenance of their vehicles. Gentleman don't crucify Peace Mass. It can happen to any one.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Maziebuka01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ente peace mass and rest in peace
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by nwosu35: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why always peace mass, the chairman of this company should be careful or otherwise change his entire management team as they are not performing, they have used the blood of humans to show how they can manage the company, their procedures are bad and unprofessional, when you have these kind of managers that's what you get as a result, l advice to the chairman is that he really needs an overhaul of the system if he really wants to grow more than this, l will not be hesitate to offer my services if am been called upon to look into the system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridge In Benin City Opens For Public Use (Photos) / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.