Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

"I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu (22030 Views)

Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Incrizz:
Asiwaju, I followed you from AD to AC to APC.
Whichever platform you pick at whatever time you're ready is A-Ok!!!
bought 2 glasses of alcohol free pina coladas n been looking for u since. so na Bourdillon u dey chilling with aunty Remi's guy, ehn and you no tell me so that me too can chill with aunty Remi for one corner while you enjoy political biscuits from the master baker ehn. OK happy nu month.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
allrightsir:
may God not put us in a position where Tinubu is our president.
God forbid. A rascal to lead naija.
Agberos and area boys will take over Aso Rock
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by TinaAnita(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
I won't be surprised if the same Tinubu makes a U-turn since he only said he won't contest again Buhari not that he won't contest at all.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
bought 2 glasses of alcohol free pina coladas n been looking for u since. so na Bourdillon u dey chilling with aunty Remi's guy, ehn and you no tell so that me I can chill with aunty Remi for one corner while you enjoyed political biscuits from the master baker ehn. OK happy nu month.
Hello my dear..
How are you doing today?
Happy new month.. smiley

'Was so worried about ya; that "Ok"'s so unlike your talkative self grin

Nice swap and, thanks for the drink; I so need it whew!
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Hello my dear..
How are you doing today?

'Was so worried about ya; that "Ok"'s so unlike your talkative selfgrin

Nice swap and, thanks for the drink; I so need it whew!
if blushing kills,u don finis me in ijaw man's voice. So wat did jagaban tell you naa?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babacele:
if blushing kills,u don finis me in ijaw man's voice. So wat did jagaban tell you naa?
Aww you... cool

Funny,
he asked me the same question! grin

He...was talking, most of the time, with this far away look in his eyes.
I was too jagaban-struck to hear him though grin
He noticed and paused and looked at me and nodded in your direction and said, "What could he be telling my Oluwaremilekun?"

I turned in time to see Madam Remilekun's head flung back. She was laughing with her 32.

Na wa o. sad
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by moderatedguy: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
But you would contest against OSINBANDE

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Annie939(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
okay
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Aww you... cool

Funny,
he asked me the same question! grin

He...was talking, most of the time, with this far away look in his eyes.
I was too jagaban-struck to hear him though grin
He noticed and paused and looked at me and nodded in your direction and said, "What could he be telling my Oluwaremilekun?"

I turned in time to see Madam Remilekun's head flung back. She was laughing with her 32.

Na wa o. sad
never knew you were observing my wonderful moment with za honorable Sanata..... She was telling me about how Bola swept her off her feet , his musical escapades while disc jockeying on turn 'tables' , their fashion adventure from 'bata Ronke on shot 'aran' skirt, damask, estandby shoe; shuku, alogogo or konkoshor hairstyles to their lovely romantic dance when Teddy Pendergrass plays with the high octane youth shindigs like the Funso Williams present .....ehnehn while her electric eyes got me dazed n was momentarily lost wondering how Jagaban could have ...then a call to her phone startled me to reality. " onyeneku?...ha Hon Ekwunife keebinor?" she had asked the caller. So I was armed with this info to launch series of questions concerning the unity of this nation, 2019, the Melaye debacle, her relationship with Dolapo and Aisha; Rochas Okorocha, Toyin Saraki, and her New Era foundation.

She beckoned one of her fine maids who was eyeing poor me. The maid disappeared to reappear promptly with a big Chinese jug of honey sweetened freshly squeezed orange juice with a spoonful of lime, and a plate of ginger n garlic stuffed baked peppered chicken ...chai! I forgot today is ash Wednesday .

There is a secret she gave me when i asked her about something so intimate and I'm sure you want to hear it.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by jaybeenigi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by menwongo(m): 4:59am On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You don't use the uppercase letter G when referring to a human as god.

He said he worships dogs.
So leave the incorrigible dude!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by hayorlad: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Can you imagine what was done to him in Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SMiKehpyU
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by orunto27: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Tinubu won't divide the House he helped to build.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
never knew you were observing my wonderful moment with za honorable Sanata..... She was telling me about how Bola swept her off her feet , his musical escapades while disc jockeying on turn 'tables' , their fashion adventure from 'bata Ronke on shot 'aran' skirt, damask, estandby shoe; shuku, alogogo or konkoshor hairstyles to their lovely romantic dance when Teddy Pendergrass plays with the high octane youth shindigs like the Funso Williams present .....ehnehn while her electric eyes got me dazed n was momentarily lost wondering how Jagaban could have ...then a call to her phone startled me to reality. " onyeneku?...ha Hon Ekwunife keebinor?" she had asked the caller. So I was armed with this info to launch series of questions concerning the unity of this nation, 2019, the Melaye debacle, her relationship with Dolapo and Aisha; Rochas Okorocha, Toyin Saraki, and her New Era foundation.

She beckoned one of her fine maids who was eyeing poor me. The maid disappeared to reappear promptly with a big Chinese jug of honey sweetened freshly squeezed orange juice with a spoonful of lime, and a plate of ginger n garlic stuffed baked peppered chicken ...chai! I forgot today is ash Wednesday .

There is a secret she gave me when i asked her about something so intimate and I'm sure you want to hear it.

Hmm...intimate.
My ears are itchy, say it alreadygrin
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Hmm...intimate.
My ears are itchy, say it alreadygrin
Wo omode yi mi nbor jor...it something I can't let out in a hurry. Chop first for the gravity of the secret will task the brevity of your resolve to handle explosive words... wo ebi npa mi nor.....zo ki chi abicin tukun yariyan.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
Wo omode yi mi nbor jor...it something I can't let out in a hurry. Chop first for the gravity of the secret will task the brevity of your resolve to handle explosive words... wo ebi npa mi nor.....zo ki chi abicin tukun yariyan.
Lols I have eaten!!!
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Lols I have eaten!!!
OK I have been given a mandate to organize a global prayer convention for our dear president. A bigger version of Abati's national idea and oluwa ti kin baati has made way for us be that. So what do you think?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
OK I have been given a mandate to organize a global prayer convention for our dear president. A bigger version of Abati's national idea and oluwa ti kin baati has made way for us be that. So what do you think?

Lol..Oluwa ti kin baati?
Abeg, translate grin

Bigger than Abati's? Whoa that's huge *dancing*
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..Oluwa ti kin baati?
Abeg, translate grin

Bigger than Abati's? Whoa that's huge *dancing*
WO I just spoke a lil Chinese Yoruba and you are already confused. see ehn if you going to be part of this wonderful project, and you must be, go and learn French,Spanish, Tiv, Ogoja and Awori. Meanwhile do you understand this expression across the Niger , 'Chukwu adighi ayaripu'?
Look please inform the IG ooo because while I was making calls to Alhaji Atiku discussing with him about him chairing the global prayer project ,and other plans in the pipeline, one Ijaw boy Telayor 'selling' restaurant in our street who always smile at me suddenly changed his expression to a cold stare at my mention of ' plans in the pipeline'. Incase there is bomb blast near my office thinking I have oil well there, please you know who to hold. So what other ideas can you come up because I'm submitting a prelim report to Aunty Remi this evening.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
WO I just spoke a lil Chinese Yoruba and you are already confused. see ehn if you going to be part of this wonderful project, and you must be, go and learn French,Spanish, Tiv, Ogoja and Awori. Meanwhile do you understand this expression across the Niger , 'Chukwu adighi ayaripu'?
Look please inform the IG ooo because while I was making calls to Alhaji Atiku discussing with him about him chairing the global prayer project ,and other plans in the pipeline, one Ijaw boy Telayor 'selling' restaurant in our street who always smile at me suddenly changed his expression to a cold stare at my mention of ' plans in the pipeline'. Incase there is bomb blast near my office thinking I have oil well there, please you know who to hold. So what other ideas can you come up because I'm submitting a prelim report to Aunty Remi this evening.
All that plenty language? I no learn abeg grin
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:
All that plenty language? I no learn abeg grin
see you, y fear when u can learn online for free? Oya interprete this: 'Chukwu adighi ayaripu'.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
see you, y fear when u can learn online for free?
Oya interprete this: 'Chukwu adighi ayaripu'.
Erm...no idea. Serious.

cry cryI feel stressed.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Erm...no idea. Serious.

cry cryI feel stressed.
beautiful liar! oya get a glass of water and sit down ,breath deeply and say a short prayer of thanks to Him. Drink the water and have a nap or go for a walk. Pele no worry, it is well.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Babacele:
beautiful liar! oya get a glass of water and sit down ,breath deeply and say a short prayer of thanks to Him. Drink the water and have a nap or go for a walk. Pele no worry, it is well.

Lol..

PS
I have responded, the 2nd time. What game are you playing? undecided
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tinubu is a no go area
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by redirect(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Okey
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by standpoint(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Queen Chikezie Ijeoma Stella will Kick off her Hand Washing Campaign/Sensitization project tomorrow, being the 3rd of March. The venue for the first contact will be a first primary school, Ekenobizi Primary School, Umuopara in Abia State.

This project, dubbed with the theme: Have you washed your hands today? Is a pet project from the current Miss United Nations World Habitat, Queen Chikezie Stella Ijeoma.

She is thereby calling on good spirited individuals and Cooperate organization, who are interested in a Healthy Nigeria, to identify with this project, to ensure the wellbeing of Nigerians as well as improving the awareness of cleanliness to all and sundry.

She therefore urge Everyone to join her on the 3rd of March 2017 @ the mentioned Venue by 9AM, as we Carry out this Sensitization programme.

You can connect Miss United Nations World Habitat;

Facebook: https://mobile.facebook.com/ijeoma.chikezie.393?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiYjQ1MDc2M2M5NzU3ODdlMGQ5ZTYzYWUxNjNjNzFlODgiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImNoaWtlemllIGlqZW9tYSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjE1ODM3NzkxMCwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxMDAwMDYxMTkxNjMxNTUsInBvc2l0aW9uIjoxLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6MjA0OH0%3D&fref=search

IG: @queen_chikezieijeoma

quote author=sarrki post=54156745]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ill-never-contest-buhari-tinubu/

[/quote]

1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..

PS
I have responded, the 2nd time. What game are you playing? undecided
my jar of brown beans wetin you dey insinuate? abi u be CI A?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by AlfredoMarcha: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI TODAY. CONTACT Danny Glover IN NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BECOME RICH FAMOUS, AND POSSES POWER . Email him on DannyGlover003@gmail.com for immediate initiation, New members registration is open online now.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by flowbjones(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Leave my Man out of this hullabaloo. He's not just BAT,he is a force to reckon with as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. We respect him here in Japan.

JAGABAN BORGU.
#Isalute
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2017
Babacele:
my jar of brown beans wetin you dey insinuate? abi u be CI A?
I don't do pidgin, gawsh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" / Buratai, Military After My Life - Timi Frank Cries Out In Press Statement / Hoodlums Lay Siege To Lagos Court, Judges, Litigants, Others Run For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.