Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. (817 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Please Someone Should Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / I Need Someone To Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. by westluska(m): 3:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Sequel to the application you made for the position of a Field Engineer, I hereby invite you for an interview at our sister office with the below details

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, Agindingbi Ikeja
Date: Friday 3rd March 2017
Time 12.00pm Prompt

Come along with a copy of your resume, photocopies of your credentials and a pen for a personality test

Regards,
Dipo

Please did anyone receive this message yesterday? I want to confirm its authenticity . Thanks guys.
Re: URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
They are legit. Hyt consulting is a recruitment agency.
Re: URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. by sholkem: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello did u go for d interview,how many of u were call and how was it?
Re: URGENT!!!! Please I Need To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message. by sholkem: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2017
@ Westluska were u able 2 go for d interview, how many of u were called $ how was it? cos i also hav mine wit dem today.

(1) (Reply)

H. / The Deliverance Ibadan Needs / Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.