Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,643 members, 7,975,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding (1797 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report / Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Earlier today, a supposed cousin-in-law to former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty, shared photos reportedly taken at her wedding. She revealed that Gifty who claims to be single, actually wed a man named David Sorochukwu Akumah in 2014. Gifty has however reacted in a post via her Instagram page after the photos hit the internet. She wrote: "Love makes you smile...HATE makes you famous..FAKE rumors makes you stronger and BIGGER... PS: no matter what is said or written i will always be the HEAD in the GAME...... I AM GIFTY POWERS...that's my name! #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD"
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 01, 2017
now na who come dey lie between d two of them.d guy show picture o,but na only words for instagram gifty show
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by cuedish: 4:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
now na who come dey lie between d two of them.d guy show picture o,but na only words for instagram gifty show

Maybe legally she's still married but in her head, shes SINGLE grin

Why not he file a divorce she's ain't a keeper anyway..she gonna spread her legs to anyone who can give her a little fame..

1 Like

Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Kobicove(m): 4:40am On Mar 01, 2017
That's her business...who cares?
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by OKorowanta: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2017
She wants out.
Hey bros,you kukuma find anoda girl marry na!
Dat girl head still dey process.
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Rumours with pictures are not rumours but facts. This girl is a chronic liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by thunderfiremods(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Gifty....no no...dont jst say dat u dont know dat man ooo...
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Solmax(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2017
but we see pictures na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by WordMetrix(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2017
If she can deny knowing Banky w and Falz, why won't she deny this one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by irynterri(f): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
a Nigerian runs girl will buy an expensive bag and say "its been God all the way",a g- boy will scam and buy a venza and say "baba God noni",liars and cheat sef will say its God that is taking them from strength to strength,the one wey dey tire me pass na fornicators and adulterers that will be shouting 'oh God' "oh God" during sex..please which God do these guys think they are calling? ,if you know your way no pure,please respect yourself and stop calling His Holy name in vain
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by ificatchmodeh: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Gifty you're good.. its your life..however you choose to live, you owe no one apology..

Haterz are crude.. the wan run you down..
They simply can't..

It was a game..

Bisola suck prick..even Bleep..nobody the reason am...

Tony deny his family,siblings wife kids..them no see reason.. say na Game..

But you see say your star too bright.. na why haterz the feast on your matter..

Wetin no fit kill you..go make you strong..

All this na just for some time.. Beverly collect more than this.. so.. fuc haterz..

Bleep your husband cousin, himself wan chop from your fame.. ignore him...

Ain't no free meal anywhere..maybe he should go for next year audition.. and make his mark..

Haterz always always gon hate..
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by coolestchris(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2017
When you pronounce God ,wt is the difference with god,emancipate yourself from mental slavery
irynterri:
a Nigerian runs girl will buy an expensive bag and say "its been God all the way",a g- boy will scam and buy a venza and say "baba God noni",liars and cheat sef will say its God that is taking them from strength to strength,the one wey dey tire me pass na fornicators and adulterers that will be shouting 'oh God' "oh God" during sex..please which God do these guys think they are calling? ,if you know your way no pure,please respect yourself and stop calling His Holy name in vain
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
Rare to see an enlightened sista.
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Jtmanager(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
Loooool
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by Macgabe(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Pictures don't lie and am very sure all those pictures are not photoshop. She's a liar.
Re: Ex BBN Gifty Reacts To Photos From Her Alleged Wedding by irynterri(f): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
coolestchris:
When you pronounce God ,wt is the difference with god,emancipate yourself from mental slavery
if serving God is what you call mental slavery, then I pray that may the Almighty God give me strength to continue been a 'mental slave',I wish u well with your 'mental freedom'

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo And Their Children Vacation In Florida (Photos) / #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots / Ini Edo Slay In Balmain Paris Right On Her Huge Chest- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.