Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Iniabasi Asuquo , Relationship Fraud And All Of Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iniabasi Asuquo , Relationship Fraud And All Of Us (722 Views)

Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iniabasi Asuquo , Relationship Fraud And All Of Us by intrepid: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2017
INIABASI, DEFENCE OF CRIMINALS AND ALL OF US

It was shocking and shameful reading what some people were wearing about a criminal and shameful behavior blatantly exhibited by one Iniabasi Bassey Asuquo which has been trending for a while.

I read as some people were struggling to exonerate him, to shame the women he duped physically, emotionally and psychologically and also to falsely accuse some men who tried to condemn his actions and bring him to the open.

One of the posts that really cut deeply into me was what I read on Chukwidi Iwuchukwu's wall. He had been updating all the happenings and in fact most of the posts by others were lifted from his wall.

Some guys condemned him and were accusing him of attaching a "Fellow friend" and a "fellow man" and that he joined forces to shame the guy for doing what he did. I read a lot and I have also read the Iniabasi purported "apology" after he "his wife" had written some smelly response in "defense" of her husband.

Well, for anyone who cares to listen especially all these men and women who want to sound "good" "non-condemnatory" and "non-judgmental , my write up is for you all hypocrites. Yes. You all are bloody hypocrites.!!!!

If only some of you have been outside this country called Nigeria to witness firsthand how we are perceived by other countries including less important nations and especially those places where many Nigerians travel for business and means of livelihood.

Our people are accused of everything despicable and rightly so, because we not only do these things but somehow try to find ways to justify them.

Nigeria is seen as the capital of cyber relationship fraud and we all must have read countless heart rending stories of our people defrauding foreigners of millions of dollars in relationship and love scams.

So if these things are condemnable, what's the difference between them and this Iniabasi guy's case?

If this Iniabasi had met an European or American woman online (he may have them in the pipeline) , would he not have defrauded them same way he did to these Nigerian women that are crying out now? And by the time it busts in the open, it'd be all over the Internet and in the news that "NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT AND EVIL" . It'll be all over the place that "NIGERIANS ARE RELATIONSHIP SCAMMERS" and this rubs off on all of us both short term and long term.

Why should any same human being defend such a crime and such a criminal without any conscience.

I also read some of them blaming the girls for looking for love on Facebook or social media. Y'all are real dunces and crass hypocrites if you ever made such statement.

When did it become crime to look for "love and belonging" which is a fundamental need of humans? When did it become a crime to give any gift to someone you love? I only blame.the ladies for not being secrete enough to investigate well which is one of the rules of online dating (and even offline). One should make adequate investigations to know who you're dealing with.

Offline or ONLINE, people are humans. The folks you chat with online are the same people you sit with at church, school, public bus stations, you brush each other on busy streets and markets places, they are the people you meet in shopping malls etc, so what makes it wrong for one to look for love online if the people online are humans and not ghosts.

Relationship fraud by relationship fraudsters can happen also and has been happening OFFLINE, and many of us know about it and may have been affected somehow, either by a friend or by it happening to a relation.

For us to have a crime free society and a country that we can be proud of, instead of a morally impoverished country that some of us are ashamed of identifying with, we must sincerely condemn crime and criminals no matter who they are.

I commend Chukwidi Iwuchukwu and others who made this issue a case and helped the world to see it. I totally condemn anyone who tried in anyway to exonerate the relationship criminal and others like him who keep painting Nigeria and Nigerians black and who keep blocking opportunities for the innocent citizens all over the world. You guys are plain hypocrites and accomplices.

I urge these emotionally battered women who claim that he parted with their money, to file their cases in court if the can and have the evidences,let it serve as a deterrent to other crooks like him.

While others are using social media to impact lives and change the world, some criminals here are using it to inflict deep pain on fellow citizens are some myopic fellows have the temerity to shamelessly defend him(them).

Shame on you all. I think I have to make a video to talk to you lots. Shameless criminals.

SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1283392398421560&id=100002524375871

(1) (Reply)

Davido Jokingly Quits Music After Father Hits Multi-billion Dollar Contract / Love And Virginity / Dating A Broke Guy And Building A Future With A Broke Guy Are Not The Same!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.