Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters (45063 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
We are getting there, where the truth will forcefully burst out by itself..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Saintp(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Could it be the reason why the poison rumor in the north surfaced?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by asha01: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
Crohn’s disease is one of the most life threatening diseases in the UK, owing to the fact that its origin cannot be traced in patients.

Unfortunately, it has no cure but can only be managed. If the reports about the president being 80 is anything to go by, he has no choice but to step down. It is one thing leading Nigeria, it is another doing it with a disease that has no cure. He meant well but had no idea.

Nigerians might as well remember him for the man who gently left the sit when his health tolled.

well said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Blackfire(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
And then?
When then?
Wailers are combatant enemy of the state

people like u ...put this man in this predicament. I just pity u.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.

Kpam!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by factwriter(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
The president's handlers did a terribly messy job with this situation. We all knew with time, info about his true state would start filtering out because the lid on the state of such a public figure cant be kept forever! It would have been good to have them come out to tell us themselves what actually ails the president instead of us getting same in form of "leaks" in the press.

Pray tell, how exactly has their handling of the situation helped the image of the gentleman? Goddamn he's human and it shouldnt be a thing of shame for one to admit they are unwell. I just dont know what is wrong with these men. sad

It's not that simple. He is not just a public figure but also the president of a nation.
Any information about him (if not tactically handle) can create immeasurable instability.
From foreign investors and their investments to our own political arena and ambitious buccaneers, and even amidst the general populace on the street: any careless disclosure about the president affairs could trigger a turmoil.

So don't blame his publicity handlers, they are just doing their job- wisely.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Wisif: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Honestly, you're right, and we all have his cousin to thank for this. They obviously didn't learn from the UMYA's issue then to understand how shielding turned a once loving President to one whom many started praying to pass on just so those handling him would no longer be able to hide him.

The same is playing out here now and even though many Nigerians are against the President for several reasons, his handlers have given Nigerians so many reasons to see him as an outcast.

It has become a thing of shame because everyone has forgotten him and have turned to the VP who has been doing wonderfully well.

They say those who fail from the past are doomed to repeat it. They successfully doomed the President, all thanks to greed.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ddippset(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
It is times like this that the fuuccckking bloody wailers love sahara reporters, other times they call it APC media house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Arielle: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:
Poor Buhari. All this medical phonetics on top one person's head. I pray God gives the doctors the wisdom to find a solution. I do not wish you bad because anybody can be in that position. Please anyone that knows Baba should advise him to resign, rest and leave Nigeria with her wahala. He would be highly respected and remembered for good if he resigns. Forget all agendas and plans. Osinbajo is capable. Nigeria is in good hands. The way God dislodged the cabals of the Yaradua era so shall God dislodge every enemy of the people of Nigeria. Don't let anyone use you to hold on to whatever power or wealth been accumulated at the expense of Nigerians. You are the one who knows where it hurts most. Aisha Buhari was using style to tell Nigerians that there was trouble and that her husband had been shackled by the cabal. Poor woman.
NB: I am not pro Buhari at all but we are all human at the end of the day. Good morning

Well said. I doubt if Buhari even knows what is going on.
I believe he's that incapacitated. I think the decision to resign or not rests with this so - cabal who have him in their grip. I feel so sorry for Nigeria. This is Yar'adua all over again. Do we really deserve this? When will it end? If Aisha Buhari wants to salvage any scrap of respect or goodwill for her husband's name, she will tell the country how sick Buhari really is and we will know that the decision to resign actually rests in the hands of these shadowy goons. The we will proceed accordingly. Instead of waiting for a sick man to make that decision when he probably is not able to. How much can Osinbajo do without the full constitutional powers of the office? Not in an acting capacity. As for Tinubu or any of the other old recycled clowns, if Nigerians let them anywhere near the presidential seat whether in 2019 or 2050, then I'll know our case is totally irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by crispyvick(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:
Too bad..
He should just resign

Moral of the story
Never put Nigerians in distress
Cos clearly, God is truly with Nigeria
Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerians in distress
So Buhari if you truly love yourself/health just resign

i wish i can share dis d more.nyc words

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2017
i smell concocted stories everywhere
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2017
I pray God heal him cry
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by holyfather(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Arielle:

Well said. I doubt if Buhari even knows what is going on.
I believe he's that incapacitated. I think the decision to resign or not rests with this so - cabal who have him in their grip. I feel so sorry for Nigeria. This is Yar'adua all over again. Do we really deserve this? When will it end? If Aisha Buhari wants to salvage any scrap of respect or goodwill for her husband's name, she will tell the country how sick Buhari really is and we will know that the decision to resign actually rests in the hands of these shadowy goons. The we will proceed accordingly. Instead of waiting for a sick man to make that decision when he probably is not able to. How much can Osinbajo do without the full constitutional powers of the office? Not in an acting capacity. As for Tinubu or any of the other old recycled clowns, if Nigerians let them anywhere near the presidential seat whether in 2019 or 2050, then I'll know our case is totally irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by AntiNigerian: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
4th plague of Niger area! lipsrsealed more to come

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Dexter93: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Crohn's disease? This man has absolutely no chance of survival because crohn disease has no cure and he will continue to slim down till he's like a broom stick. The man should just resign and put his house in order.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ziga: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2017
If PMB is as sick as we think he is, do you think he knows about or cares about what is happening in Nigeria.

He will be more concerned about his life and maybe his family. So, I wonder why people are blaming him. What if he is not even conscious.

The problem with Nigeria is its corrupt people and institutions.

What does the Nigerian constitution say regarding an absentee President?

And if it doesn't say anything, what are our corrupt congressmen waiting for? Aren't they supposed to be there to make new laws.

But corruption and greed will not let them!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Xmen149(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Jideamugiaka is following
Lol!..Illest moniker ever!..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Sahara reporters hear word
Hmmm DSS.!! DSS!! Freedom of speech dey but after there is no guarantee of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
I am saying it again, until this man resigns, i won't feel sorry for him. If he has chosen power over his health then who am i to wish he gets better? Its obvious this man should be resting. Tinubu's plan is gradually falling into place. Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Ejanla07: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2017
na so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Ejanla07: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Jideamugiaka is following

ejim amum na aka na acho ife m ga etinye ya..
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Goroz: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2017
dumie:
Too bad..
He should just resign

Moral of the story
Never put Nigerians in distress
Cos clearly, God is truly with Nigeria
Abacha bowed to the prayers of Nigerians in distress
So Buhari if you truly love yourself/health just resign

What rubbish is this one saying? That he intentionally put Nigerians in distress? Use your brain lady.
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by k199192: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

E for wetin ?
E for egg
Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2017
He can serve as oor UK embassador to Nigeria. I don't think we still need him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by gamechanger1: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:
Poor Buhari. All this medical phonetics on top one person's head. I pray God gives the doctors the wisdom to find a solution. I do not wish you bad because anybody can be in that position. Please anyone that knows Baba should advise him to resign, rest and leave Nigeria with her wahala. He would be highly respected and remembered for good if he resigns. Forget all agendas and plans. Osinbajo is capable. Nigeria is in good hands. The way God dislodged the cabals of the Yaradua era so shall God dislodge every enemy of the people of Nigeria. Don't let anyone use you to hold on to whatever power or wealth been accumulated at the expense of Nigerians. You are the one who knows where it hurts most. Aisha Buhari was using style to tell Nigerians that there was trouble and that her husband had been shackled by the cabal. Poor woman.
NB: I am not pro Buhari at all but we are all human at the end of the day. Good morning

I concur, I voted against him during the last elections but I think we should all cut the man some slack. He needs prayers and support; I wish him good rest and quick recovery. Sickness is a terrible thing. I also believe he should step down and rest. His image won't be diminished in anyway, rather people will respect him more

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by DMerciful(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Retribution! undecided
omenkaLives:
Eyaa... cry cry

It is well with you Mr President. The Lord is your strength and he will see you through. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2017
[size=28pt]Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus[/size]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by itslinkin4005(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Please can someone just get me lie Mohammed phone number I seriously need to deliver him right now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by kings09(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
E don turn to 'will be'. I tot u said he z hale n hearty n u were part of the 15000 youths to go receive @ d airport to shame his enemies like ipob, wailers wch now include Sahara reporters who r doing exclusive reports on his health.

If u truly love ur sai baba, u would advise him to resign cos no amount of political power can be compared to one's health. Cos na person wey de alive de enjoy things of life. Aftrall sai baba will be enjoyin the privileges of a president n a former head of state.
madridguy:
Baba will be okay am sure of that.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by Nellybii: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Sahara reporters have recently become PMB's personal doctors. They have been seriously misinforming the public and drawing traffic based on fake speculative write-ups. All their write up is based on information from a source that is anonymous but is conversant with PMB's medical history. They now went ahead to consult doctors(wikipedia) to validate the information from the source. I don't blame them. This is their own way of cashing in on the information vacuum created by the Federal government by the poor information management with respect to the President's medical trip to UK. Sahara reporters should however realise that there should be a limit to everything, no matter how juicy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters by JideAmuGiaka: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

Buhari is as stubborn as king Asa in the bible who even threw those that gave him good counsel into prison. This is a man that put people in prison even when Court have ordered for them to be released, Buhari refused. Even in his sick bed in London, he still hardened his heart against court orders. I don't pity him at all. Forgive us our SINS as WE forgive those that SIN against US says the LORD.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.