Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,195 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (77384 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Organs(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
loveanonymity:

I guess that is one of the reasons Nairaland was created. But I doubt I will say what I can't say real life because identity can be blown any time or I decide I want to be known. But for now I prefer to be anonymous

Ok, i rest my case. You no know me and i know know you chikena.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by MEGASTAN76(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
what a world of surprises
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gwan2:
For some ladies is for fashion while for some is purely diabolical...
I had worked in a bank, there I met dis very beautiful Hausa fulani girl. To cut the long story short, we became straffing partners knowing no long term plans for the relationship being that she is a Moslem.
She gat beads around her waist, straff dis girl from now to eternity, she can neva take in for u.
I initially nurse fear whenever I cum inside her but she always give me a no shaking expression...most time even while on ovulation, she don't give a damn..I will always persuade her to take pills after every straff but 4 where....Na me go come dey fear sef.......Until I realized there was more to dat her beads than jus fashion cos we hardly sex when she is not on it.
Did I forgot to mention she was a virgin before we met...yes she was. Wondered how a damsel could pull through all the pressures of guys and still maintain her sanity....Aisha u rock.
Wow! Interesting writeup. This same thing happened to me last year altho the girl became my gf and she was not muslim but a kogi girl. She too was a virgin when we met last year in march and had sex in april and she also used to wear blue waistbeads, about two rows. I questioned her about it but she denied and said they were for watching and measuring her weight(tummy fat according to her) I was not satisfied with that reason because i had already known abouz waist chains and beads long before i met her, and she was in fact a slim girl with no fat. She swore to me that it is nothing bad and that she is a good christian(she was to an extent sha)A virgin at 24 yrs of age, about to turn 25 back then and no be like say she ugly oh(pretty thang) She pleaded with me to have sex with her that night and we spent one and a half hours just talking about if I should have sex with her or not. My ex gf begged on and then i eventually accepted(our very first sex) but i told her on one condition- that she immediately takes off those beads otherwise no.sex for her and she quickly did so(Lol i know this sounds funny and weird, but na so it happened)She returned to the bed to join me and we did it twice without a condom. Just like your Aisha, my ex was not really afraid of Pregnancy even when i was and she laughed at me for being afraid on two seperate ocassions when i came inside her and it had exceeded the time to take the pill. She even threw away the pill i bought for her but i caught her in the act and i scolded her gor not taking it. I had to make her take it again. I never let her wear those waistbeads whenever we have sex. I even made her quit wearing them on a normal day(but she started again when we were about to break up)I felt she was possessed and I started to have bad dreams about her when I started having sex with her. So maybe even withouz those waistbeads these girls do not get pregnant cuz the effect of the beads is already in their body system and it still helps them, i guess. Anyways, the way you praised this your Aisha ehhhn..Damn, now I want to know her. I have a thing for Arewa girls , maybe cuz I dated some and grew up around many of em.
"Modified" I just saw a comment of yours to another guy where you stated that THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED SIX YEARS AGO AND AISHA IS NOW MARRIED WITH A CHILD" Pheww! We wish her the best in her marital journey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.