Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) (35652 Views)

'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / Business Advice By Ibukun Awosika, First Female Chair Person Of First Bank Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by kennypoka2(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
When did Amosun become oyo state governor... correct it
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Big boy for where FBN boss dey.

kings09:
Jesu! A whole big boi like madridguy
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by mrsage(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
She is known to be very strict and intelligent.
She was on the board of Gtbank.

Heard they brought her to First bank to instill some sanity at the top hierarchy.

First bank has lost its place due to some reasons........

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Na she de feed u?
madridguy:
Big boy for where FBN boss dey.

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by dealslip(f): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
This woman is a pastor and a leader in the corporate world. She owns the chair center. She is brilliance and honesty personified. I recall when custom seized her goods because she refused to grease their palm. She swore never to give bribe but told God to intervene. For six months the custom came back begging her to come and collect her stuffs

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by segunwonder(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
please nairaland this is Gov Ajimobi of Oyo state not Amosun
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by dee02(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Rock Solid Bank cheesy
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Who?

kings09:
Na she de feed u?
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
The FBN woman na
madridguy:
Who?

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
You go kill me with laugh.

kings09:
The FBN woman na
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Amosun is now governors of Oyo state. Interesting
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by BALO314: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
This is Ajumobi now< and NOT Amosun. Poster be informed. Thank u
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
This woman is one of the powerful women in Nigeria, yet looks simple and gorgeous.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Kings09 how market?
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Allylic(f): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
She is more prettier in person...this pics is nt doing justice to her at all
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Bishop(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Waooooo,So Amosu is now the Governor of Oyo state too,That man dey try oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by tutoh: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
She went to visit d constituted authority.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
She's the c\Chaiman od the Board of Directors of First Bank Plc not the Managing Director...

It's the Managing Director that runs the bank not the Chairman! undecided
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Ladies on Top tongue
ageing well like fine wine cheesy classy mama
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2017
OP u need to stop taking does stuff...

Governor amosun of Oyo state?
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Alohamora(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2017
mccoy47:
I heard she is d biggest furniture dealer in Nigeria also.
Remember her well in the programme "Lion's den"

Dragon's den

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2017
She is the Chairman not the Managing Director.....MD runs a Coy.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is a pastor and a leader in the corporate world. She owns the chair center. She is brilliance and honesty personified. I recall when custom seized her goods because she refused to grease their palm. She swore never to give bribe but told God to intervene. For six months the custom came back begging her to come and collect her stuffs

Wow really inspiring. Very few people have values they live by in our society today. And every time me have an election, we vote in one of us thinking that the leadership position will change him/her. That's the error we live by.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by dumie(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
An Amazon sighted

2 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by kings09(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
grin for ur mind
olaolulazio:
Kings09 how market?
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2017
I like seeing women in top positions.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by Elle277(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Gorgeous!
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by jonced(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Since when did the Chairman of a bank become the person running a bank? smh
Op...the MD/CEO is the person that runs the bank
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
kings09:
grin for ur mind
I go like know u in person. Your blood too dey hot.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) by kings09(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Omo no time to check time
olaolulazio:
I go like know u in person. Your blood too dey hot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.