Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,886 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. (1691 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! / What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2009
My girlfriend & i attended a party last two weeks and unfortunately her ex-boyfriend was there with a girl(his girlfrnd i guess).My girl & her ex greeted right in my presence and that was all.Could you believe my girl wept right there in that party after seeing her ex.Her good moon changed.I left there with her immediately.I've being asking her the reason(s) she wept and she said nothing even still now.My styl is more tight than her ex.My girl is more beautiful than the girl her ex brought.I love my girl and treats her well.What happened still bothers my mind seriously.they both parted ways in the relationship without anybody been hurt.WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON(S) SHE WEPT UPON SEEING HER EX?I nolonger fine it funny.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by vanitty: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2009
might be the memories.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2009
Good memories
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Flashfast1: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2009
@poster
its simple:
you are in her arms while he is still in her heart.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2009
Flashfast1:

@poster
its simple:

Word!
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2009
I don't think its good memories.good memories is meant to make one smile nd happy while bad memories makes one sad.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2009
I think she still have feelings for her ex
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2009
wow---this one na serious matter. shocked undecided

If I ever saw an ex--- I will whip out a baseball bat/smash some heads to pieces.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2009
Chei, she just dey imagine hw dat other babe go dey enjoy wat she lost, If u understand wat i mean
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

Chei, she just dey imagine hw dat other babe go dey enjoy wat she lost,  If u understand wat i mean
i don't understand.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2009
Huh, u want me 2 make it plain? Ok.
She lost his king of the jungle(d**k), 2 anoda queen
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

Huh, u want me 2 make it plain? Ok.
She lost his king of the jungle(manliness), 2 anoda queen
can you make it plainer?
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

can you make it plainer?
same thot.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2009
Arrgh, ok she waz imaginig hw dat other girl will be moaning wen her x startz ridin., do u get it naw
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2009
hahahaha----- he means she is still in love with her ex and possibly misses his manliness.

Is that plainer enough ?
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

Arrgh, ok she waz imaginig hw dat other girl will be moaning wen her x startz ridin., do u get it naw

I got it the first time bros. grin
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2009
posakosa:

I got it the first time bros.  grin
no.still haven't.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2009
Cmon yorke, ar u up to 18yrz or less
@posakosa
U're rite on track
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2009
yorke doesn't want to believe the possibility that his girlfriend might still in love with her ex.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2009
posakosa:

yorke doesn't want to believe the possibility that his girlfriend might still in love with her ex.
not possible.not even in my dream.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2009
well thats what kelvin was saying---- plus she was probably missing the sex part.

BUT, I think that HE must have hurt HER pretty badly for her to be crying---- but then I imagine that she would have moved on with her life and no longer stuck on the past undecided undecided
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2009
Takes the sex out of it.im a don in that area.our sex life is perfect.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2009
posakosa:

hahahaha----- he means she is still in love with her ex and possibly misses his manliness.

Is that plainer enough ?

yeah!!  grin she is missin that pon pon pon!!

@Poster::: improve your service!!! improve your romantic skillz so that she can 4get her ex finally!!!

It's not only about sex!
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2009
yorke:

Takes the sex out of it.im a don in that area.our sex life is perfect.

thats what u think--- maybe u should ask her.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2009
faakay:

yeah!!  grin she is missin that pon pon pon!!

@Poster::: improve your service!!! improve your romantic skillz so that she can 4get her ex finally!!!

It's not only about sex!
Seconded, but if na me ehh she must talk how e dey do am oo
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2009
yorke:

My girlfriend & i attended a party last two weeks and unfortunately her ex-boyfriend was there with a girl(his girlfrnd i guess).My girl & her ex greeted right in my presence and that was all.Could you believe my girl wept right there in that party after seeing her ex.Her good moon changed.I left there with her immediately.I've being asking her the reason(s) she wept and she said nothing even still now.My styl is more tight than her ex.My girl is more beautiful than the girl her ex brought.I love my girl and treats her well.What happened still bothers my mind seriously.they both parted ways in the relationship without anybody been hurt.WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON(S) SHE WEPT UPON SEEING HER EX?I nolonger fine it funny.

Dude this is not funny @ all,  for her to cry means she still really crazy about her ex  shocked

If you don't try make her feel u and 4get about her ex finally,

coincidence if she jam her ex,  the guy go bang her ooo!!!   lipsrsealed
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by pureminded: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2009
Poster:

You don't get it, ! She's feeling sorry for the girl beside her ex, whoaah, That guy is a cheater tongue
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by skfa1: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2009
Somebody on this thread said something good which is what exactly happened.

Flashfast1:

@poster
its simple:

Sometimes you cant just forget ur ex, while your ex cant forget u too (if he or she is always good to u). My ex is pretty and with good character. Ofcourse we wish to continue the relationship but distance is killing everything. This life sha, cheiiii.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2009
pureminded:

Poster:

You don't get it, ! She's feeling sorry for the girl beside her ex, whoaah, That guy is a cheater  tongue
you comment definitely makes alot of sense to me.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by Kelvinj(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2009
yorke:

you comment definitely makes alot of sense to me.
haha, as the sayn goes TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by ruskiee(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2009
Hmnnn.
Guess she's too emotional.
Re: What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex. by posakosa(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2009
@ OP, if I were you, i'd smack that bistch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True / Paternity / What R The Top Signs A Lady Is Jobless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.