Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Please Criticize This Website For Me. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Criticize This Website For Me. (1032 Views)

Please Criticize It, Condemn It My Project / Plz Improve The Graphics Of This Website / Criticize This Site - Www.bintacomputers.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Criticize This Website For Me. by 212blaze(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2009
I just finished it.will put a better domain name to it soon.and if you use bulk sms then please register there also.thank you

http://quicksms.tk
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by bigfoot79(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2009
1St under the quickly jump to desired topic, , You guys does not sound or look good, yours is not a social networking site change it
2nd atm security who will give out his atm pin over the net to an unknown guy, Think well maybe an account will suffice
3rd why is 36k the first and only price on the first page
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by 212blaze(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
We havnt startd receiving atm payments yet,bt we will soon start.
And please expansiate on ur 1st point,i dont understand it.
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by DualCore1: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
bigfoot79:

2nd atm security who will give out his atm pin over the net to an unknown guy, Think well maybe an account will suffice

Interswitch's API and web interface is the same across all merchant sites. If a person can't be smart enough to check Interswitch's list of merchants or to identify Interswitch's web interface, he shouldnt be using an ATM online for anything, in the first place.

I have seen so many clones of the Interswitch payment interface, its very easy to know they are fakes.

As far as I know, as long as there is a valid SSL certificate that points to InterswitchNG as its owner on the Interface, you're good to go.
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by DualCore1: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
212blaze:

I just finished it.will put a better domain name to it soon.and if you use bulk sms then please register there also.thank you

http://quicksms.tk

"Powered By SlickUpload Evaluation Version"

Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by 212blaze(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
dual core i really dont understand what that is doing on my site.this is the first time im setting up a site so please people send suggestions as solutions along with criticism
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by DualCore1: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
Go hook the pipz wey u pay to come up with that site for neck.
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by 212blaze(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2009
smiley you dey funny.i gats manage am
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by Tolujoseph(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by guseman(m): 2:05am On Feb 16, 2010
Correct me if i am wrong, this site is hosted by iDevworks Technonlogy. See this site to justify my claims; this site has been tested and i trust them.

http://www.smslive247.com
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by hazh(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2010
Wao,the site is cool and look a bit professional.
But one thing I feel is that you would have used
a .COM domain instead of a .TK.Since it is for business,
.COM domain would have been more preferable
and universal.Anyway you are great.

Keep the fire burning.

Thanks
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by papinbeyo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
To be honest, this is a good job would like us to come with something together. call me on 07035008733 or mail to fowa90@yahoo.com
Re: Please Criticize This Website For Me. by 212blaze(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks for the comments people. ive gotten a .com
its <b>www.quicksmsng.com</b>
got it since but i forgot to post it since.

and papinbeyo, ill contact you soon

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Naija Service Providers; Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat? / Ever Heard Of The Chinese Magical Hard Drive? / Free Advance Port Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.