Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn (525 Views)

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayomikun Damilola
Yes it is true that fayose speaks the mind of the poor and truth but lets heed to the warning that this time he is good but when he becomes the leader he will fail us so let we the nigerian be wise and think great not to fall into a victim of sufferedness, Fayose may be the man of the poor but tomorrow he may know not the poor but to suffer them to death, Am not saying this because of anything but am actually saying this out of experiences from my dream, if it may be that Fayose want to become the president tomorrow, let we nigerian suffered him to make a promised and sign letter of undertaking that if he ever ruled Bad let we nigerian drag and disgraced him down.....
@Fayose i never meant to say this but with all pleasure i prayed you understand me because this is a dream of mine last night so i huge you that if you ever want to be the president or vice president make the promised above to be stated and signed by you....

Chaiiiii 9ja

Sources - http://9jamoment.com/dont-ever-vote-for-fayose-as-a-president-in-nigeria-be-warn/
Re: Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn by peteregwu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is that all your evid nice against him? Are you now better than him, so we should vote for you then, right? Tell us his crime then we can heed to your outcry.

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn by Macgabe(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please who is worth voting for in Naija? they are all bunch of liars and greedy being. They will all promise heaven on earth but when they get there, they become something else.
Re: Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mtcheeew FAYOSE Can only be the national president, association of PUMMO cutter of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Vote For Fayose As A President In Nigeria – Be Warn by Nbote(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who are u ppl to tell anyone who to vote for or not?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies The Guardian U.K / Buhari Has Anaemia, Doctor Reveals / Benin Solidarity Movement Addressed By Edo State Deputy Governor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.