Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (131780 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
billionman:

I can see the level of your understanding of the English language is limited. I wouldn't want to tutor you about contextual analysis here. Go consult you dictionary for the meaning of "invisible" and "invincible" and the one the best fit "visibility". You could claim to be invisible online, but my dear you are not offline. I am very sanguine about your invisibility. With the little i know about you and the way you display your weak emotions, you can easily be tracked down. I leave it at that.

As for GHW two of my friends got paid within the last 24 hours and have PHed again. We aren't as foolish as you think.

I triple dare you! track me down! I am both invisible and invincible
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

BRO,leave Emmanuel Obiefuna(coollabman) the invisible one grin grin grin..His foolishness has no bounds

you're just a big F00L!!! you missed it entirely because of your f00lishness! you cannot find me, see me or even touch me!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by billionman: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

I triple dare you! track me down! I am both invisible and invincible
OK BOSS!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by prettymontaza: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Wow!Its Big.! Its Big. Its Huge. Its massive. Its..... Its...... Oh my God- Its...........
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2017
billionman:

OK BOSS!

I am waiting! hopeless and pathetic Joker! I will school you on online security fo0l!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

you're just a big F00L!!! you missed it entirely because of your f00lishness! you cannot find me, see me or even touch me!

hmmm...are you saying facebook is lying bro...Cos i just did a search with some emails and it brought out the profiles of those people...

School us in security since you are now saying facebook is lying

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2017
Usman12:
Your time would soon come to an end u fools....its already getting real,4rm ur identity to ur accounts and den to physical headlog,am.still laughing @ u tho

MU.MU grin grin grin this is hilarious!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

Whats your email? coollabman@gmail.com...Ok..Have u heard of searching people by their email on facebook??

Rubbish

Welcome to the internet.. Emmanuel Obiefuna

like I said you're hopelessly stu.pid! I know how you got my email! but you can never get identity! one of you mischievously sent me a pm that i deliberately replied! you dey here dey form investigator when I am 10 miles ahead of you! F00L
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
stockbear:

hmmm...are you saying facebook is lying bro...Cos i just did a search with some emails and it brought out the profiles of those people...

School us in security since you are now saying facebook is lying

I am saying you, datodavid and the rest are irredeemably dull and stu.pid!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

like I said you're hopelessly stu.pid! I know how you got my email! but you can never get identity! one of you mischievously sent me a pm that i deliberately replied! you dey here dey form investigator when I am 10 miles ahead of you! F00L

0de...Your email is on nairaland for every one to see...Why are u lying that some1 sent u a PMYou want screenshot?You F00l..,,,

This is not even about GHW again...Its just plain stupid that you are trying to be what you are not..Just admit that you leave footprints all over the internet..You are saying you will school people about security...Do you know who is who here?I rest my case bro

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

0de...Your email is on nairaland for every one to see...Why are u lying that some1 sent u a PMYou want screenshot?You F00l..,,,

send the screenshot! I know who did and how the pm was sent. I suspected something mischievous but I replied anyway. Like I said, I am ten miles ahead! I'd.iot
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

This is not even about GHW again...Its just plain stupid that you are trying to be what you are not..Just admit that you leave footprints all over the internet..You are saying you will school people about security...Do you know who is who here?I rest my case bro

I dare you! you think empty threats move me?! you are the slowpoke that can't figure out that my claims are water tight and fool proof. when I say it, I mean it. YOU CANNOT GET ME!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

send the screenshot! I know who did and how the pm was sent. I suspected something mischievous but I replied anyway. Like I said, I am ten miles ahead! I'd.iot

Im not threatening you bro..You are threatening urself...No1 is after you...The evil men do follows them....

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

Im not threatening you bro..You are threatening urself...No1 is after you...The evil men do follows them....

hahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy going through my posts will do you no good! you still don't have my identity! your attempts are futile! hopeless failure! angry
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

hahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy going through my posts will do you no good! you still don't have my identity! your attempts are futile! hopeless failure! angry

cheesy cheesy sorry emmanuel
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Abeo1: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
my downline just got an alert now. long live ghw

she re-phed to the system. lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

cheesy cheesy sorry emmanuel

be sorry for yourself failure!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

be sorry for yourself failure!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Members getting paid every seconds...

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Members getting paid every seconds

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
More payments... GHW rocks!

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Go & die haters

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Emmanuel(Coollabman)..Just to inform you again,My friend just started a mini poultry with profit from GHW and hes sure to expand more in 24days when he gets help again...If you need chicken and eggs for easter,pls PM me..i can link u to him...ofcourse not for free sha.....

Incase you and ponzihater need to buy easter chicken or buy crates of eggs..PM me
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Haters will get tired of hating very soon

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Emmanuel(Coollabman)..Just to inform you again,My friend just started a mini poultry with profit from GHW and hes sure to expand more in 24days when he gets help again...Incase you and ponzihater need to buy easter chicken or buy crates of eggs for easter,pls PM me..i can link u to him...ofcourse not for free sha.....
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
GHW is the koko

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
One Love keep us together

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:
Emmanuel(Coollabman)..Just to inform you again,My friend just started a mini poultry with profit from GHW and hes sure to expand more in 24days when he gets help again...Incase you and ponzihater need to buy easter chicken or buy crates of eggs for easter,pls PM me..i can link u to him...ofcourse not for free sha.....

Lol guy I'll pm you because I need fatty chicken for easter...

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
datovid:

*sighs* you're just too dull!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

*sighs* you're just too dull!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.