Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (131263 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
cyberguy72:
we will derail your thread

lol! you will try in vain! grin grin
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Coolwilliams: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
A Kenyan woman has rattled social media after announcing that she was hungry and desperate for only KSh 5,000 (N15,000)

- She claims that she has reached the end of her tether and the only option for her is peddling her body to raise the amount

- What shocked everyone was the manner in which she confessed online without the fear of being judged
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by plainmirror(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
sammyuche:
i dont usually partake in all these schemes. But I have noticed that nairaland is always just against these avenues. please if people get paid by these schemes. let them be. You push stupid topics on ur site promoting boobs and snakes and generate traffic , get adverts and make money while still discourage some other people from having a little living from a risk they are willing to take. Leave them be!!! wetin dey worry Una sef

Don't mind those idiots and fools called moderators and their paymaster seun.
They forget that whomsoever drags another to the mud just to climb shall definitely suffer a horrendous fall.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
GET HELP WORLDWIDE would have worked for
years without some gullible hungry desperate
Nigerians.
Good Day every one. I want you all to
understand that these ponzi platforms are like a
drum of water.... The more you take water from
the drum the lesser the level or amount of water
in the drum. Once the rate at which people are
being matched drops often from 4 weeks to 3
weeks to 2 weeks to 1 week to 4 days to 1day .
It's an indication that the drum is leaking and
that the amount of water in the drum is small
moving towards refill (restart mode).... Kindly
Use your SPARE MONEY. DON'T BE GULLIBLE.
LEARN FROM YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE.
I am also a Nigerian, I like money very much
too... But we shouldn't allow our emotions or
life situation to over rule our wonderful
reasoning ability that God has installed into us.
Please I am not saying you should Stop, I am
only advising that we should Use our spare
money, because the truth be told MOST
PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY NOT USING
THEIR SPARE MONEY,AND THEY ARE INDEED
THE MAJORITY.
Please Let's be careful.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
#OVERCONFIDENCE
FOR MORE INVESTMENT ADVICE : Dealspage@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
maria43:
Please guys, is Buhari back in the country?
Please he should remain in London oo!!Osunbade is doing well! See dollar exchange rate na! Abeg he should try and revert dollar back to the noram 218 in GEJ days
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kennadio(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
OP...GHW just pay me,I enter ShopRite go chop and I want sh*t now,abeg ur mouth dey free since na only sh*t u Sabi vomit?

8 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
European football's governing body, UEFA has said that the body fears Barcelona stars Lionel Messi & Neymar may be denied entry visas into the U.K for the Champions league final in Cardiff this May if they qualify, due to ongoing legal battles with the Spanish government.

Lionel Messi and Neymar have been embroiled in tax evasion court battles for over a year which has led to the resignation of former Barca president Sandro Rosell, with tax prosecutors alleging Messi evaded tax with offshore accounts while Barca hid the actual value of Neymar's transfer so as to reduce money paid to former club, Santos and tax given to the Spanish government.
New laws in Britain could hinder people who have ongoing legal battles from entering the U.K and with Brexit set to be formalized, the entrance of non-British citizens into the U.K could become harder..
"Neymar and Lionel Messi both have [tax evasion] procedures going on," UEFA President, Aleksander Ceferin told the New York Times.
"This year, the Champions League final is in Cardiff. "Imagine if they did not let them in."That is a big thing for us, if players from England can travel anywhere, but players from other teams cannot travel to [the UK]."With free movement in Europe, it is much better."If we see that players cannot enter because they have any sort of procedure ongoing then we will simply think if we should play our European matches there."
He also talked about PSG/Ivory coast player, Serge Aurier's incident during the group stages, when he was denied entry for a match against Arsenal.
"I was very disappointed when Aurier, from PSG, was not allowed to enter England, That will worsen when Brexit happens, especially if the reasons were as formal. "We could have a serious problem."

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dayo20002002: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
If GWH crash, it means other ponzi schemes are dead and bury already because at now none of them can beat the GWH in term of strict policy, firm discipline used for games defaulters, realistic objectives of payment and reward, quick response to complains, opened of dealing etc. Though no ponzi scheme is design to last but GHW will survive for a little longer while while many would have gone to exile.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:

Nigerians.

THE MAJORITY.

Please Let's be careful.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

#OVERCONFIDENCE

Keep your stupid investment advice to yourself! What do you know about Investment?? You this 2:2 graduate! Go to your PO and read well! Have you ever seen anyone that lost money to GHW?? It written there!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osahon7:
Keep your stupid investment advice to yourself! What do you know about Investment?? You this 2:2 graduate! Go to your PO and read well! Have you ever seen anyone that lost money to GHW?? It written there!!

I wonder too

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by plainmirror(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
kay10:
[size=14pt]This bastard (ponzihater) just want to cause confusion,GHW is has been performing wonderful job,i dont really know why can this fool look for something else to do than starting seeking for unnecessary attention?I dont really understand what your problems is,if you dont mind,i can help you get job.[/size]

The brain-dead OP claims to be an advisor yet he can't offer panacea to the government fot the ailing economy.
I blame the idiots and fools called moderators and seun their paymaster. They forget that whomsoever drags another to the mud just to climb shall definitely suffer a horrendous fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
kudi cool cool
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am disappointed in lalasticlala for pushing this to front page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
24 Legacy... Dope series. Don't know why it's below 7/10 on IMDB
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Bahddo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Mr OP stfu, this was how the media plunged MMM into chaos by creating unnecessary panic in the system. Just shut your silly mouth up and learn how to mind your damn business embarassedode
nobody plunged MMM into chaos. It was always headed for an eventual crash as it wasn't sustainable. It's just that most of you putting money in the system were too greedy, lazy and shortsighted to see it. Whistle-blowers actually did you guys a favor.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by richybanky(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lwkmd, I love d way GHW participants flooded into dis thread and bash d hell out of OP oloriburuku skull grin grin grin Just happy wit d way u guys detail dis thread..

Long live GHW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cite:
The Problem we have as Nigerians is reading:

Please read the official statement from GHW:

Matching Algorithm

We have adjusted the system on PH pairing to factor in Credibility Score, Maturity Date, Level of commitment and other system variables. This feature will make the maturity percentage on the dashboard to be obsolete, it will be updated to report on Weekly progress instead daily. We have also noticed the flood of ticket coming from our African community on matching time. Please be rest assured that the platform is as stable as a rock.

There are lots of factors considered in managing PH pledges of over a trillion value. To reduce the amount of members per PH pairing (total number of members you will be required to PH to), the new algorithm will commence jumping back and forth (0 day – 30th day) to find suitable PHs that meet the criteria . This implementation is already live on the platform, but because we did not announce it officially, we decided to get a grace period for defaulters yet to be cancelled by the system (this is one of the reasons for the late re-matching).

Important Question; do you know anybody who has lost money in GHW before? . Your answer will definitely be a no. And it is our promise that it will remain this way.

Please we urge you, if you are no longer interested in this community, please cancel all your pledges before you abandon your accounts. GHW capital base is enough to withstand it, DO NOT leave it to be matched when you are fully aware that you are no longer interested, this is causing head-ache for our dedicated members and our support team. All members are encouraged to help each other, it is important that you contact the member that is to PH to you, incase he/she is ignorant of the matching.

GHW is a community, our being here is entirely up to its members, and we promise not to let you down . Zero Downtime, Zero Breaks , Zero Losses . Long Live GHW

Yours truly
Waig
Senior Correspondent
GHW

Does Waig Sound Like a traceable name when ur money gums?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ExclusiveD(f): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
The President envisions a bill where those who haven't committed any serious crimes could stay in the US legally
Trump does not see the bill as something that would necessarily upset his base
(CNN) President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

"The time is right for an immigration bill as long as there is compromise on both sides," Trump told reporters Tuesday at the White House.

The President is eager to pass a compromise immigration bill in his first term that would stop short of granting a path to citizenship for millions of undocumented immigrants, but would allow undocumented immigrants who aren't serious or violent criminals to live, work and pay taxes in the US without fear of deportation, a senior administration official said. And Trump is now considering adding the topic to his speech Tuesday night before his address to a joint session of Congress.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Can you trace where Buhari is?
ponzihater:

Does Waig Sound Like a traceable name when ur money gums?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:

Nigerians.

THE MAJORITY.

Please Let's be careful.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

#OVERCONFIDENCE

You are right . Get help is however a trap. You can never pledge less than you put in before. And once you stop pledging for a while your account is cancelled.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by cyberguy72(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
OBI IS A BOY
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kennadio(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Where is my president U forgot ur fellow dullard who created a thread that he knows nothing about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.