Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! (3168 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by TeeFeh(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
This life has finished spoiling angry

Look at this small boy,chaii I'm in tears self!!I just logged in on Facebook app, on my itel s31 because I got a notification from one of our friends that our friend is doing her naming ceremony so I said let me see photos on her timeline because I couldn't attend the ceremony,I don't even use Facebook on a normal day..and I saw this,LOL...this is why I don't use fb grin some Indians will even be calling someone on messenger and sending nude pictures

cry if not for recession, I would have given birth to his mate sha angry but issokay

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by wordbank(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oya show it to us
We're grownups!
grin

11 Likes

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by youngberry001(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
hehehe dis girl nah smart pikkin ooh cheesy

abeg show her nah may we see!!
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by olayinks007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Una men am nt just surprise in dis computer age we r nw. Buh i doubt if is dat little man in d picture requesting 4 dat, may b som1 is using his picture as dp, probably his father or senior bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cc dingbang come and see smallie want to look Anty pants oo
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by orunto27: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good 12 y/o wants to drink alcohol in a sachet.
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by mikejegede(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
TeeFeh:

Look at this small boy,chaii I'm in tears o cry if not for recession, I would have given birth to his mate sha angry but issokay

lol..smart kid...
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
TeeFeh:

Look at this small boy,chaii I'm in tears o cry if not for recession, I would have given birth to his mate sha angry but issokay
dont mind him dear, show me ur "outter" pant, he went too far... Inner shocked
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
SorftWerk:
dont mind him dear, show me ur "outter" pant, he went too far... Inner shocked
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Show him that tin, if him come with the right price now you no for tell us.
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by sanpipita(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well how did it happen that you were texting a 12yo? which one of you contacted the other first

1 Like

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by ogtavia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
wat app is that??.
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahaha 'inner part' got me laughing

1 Like

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by sEGXY2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
And you had to bring it here?
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
hahahhaha
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by REIIGN(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is there an inner pant again?
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by teamobanabo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
inner pant?

2 Likes

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Teefeh

What messenger is that?
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by NLbully(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Do you know maybe he meant your intestine
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Ragnorak: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
You should not have encouraged him with that 'Lol'
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is Nt Iz Fault.. Na U Kos Am

1 Like

Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by mazizitonene(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin adon laff scarra grin .......
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by gqboyy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
But from ur response u don't seem offended at all. Seems like u like it too
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2017
gqboyy:
But from ur response u don't seem offended at all. Seems like u like it too
haha like what please?I found it very funny,its still making me laugh!!

Am I supposed to bring a gun out?or what
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Vorpal:
Teefeh

What messenger is that?
Facebook nah
Re: He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! by gqboyy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
TeeFeh:
haha like what please?I found it very funny,its still making me laugh!!

Am I supposed to bring a gun out?or what
Will u find it funny when ur son or younger brother of that age tell such to another girl? Do u also find it funny when a grown up man make such advances to u?

(1) (Reply)

PLS Advice Me / Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.